Author Topic: FS/FS2 Campaigns list (new thread)  (Read 156217 times)

Offline Singh

• Hasn't Accomplished Anything Special Or Notable
  • Degrees of guilt.
Re: FS/FS2 Campaigns list (new thread)
I forgot to add Desperation.

Name: Desperation Chapter 1
Logo or website: None
In developement since: Middle last year
Mods: None
Number of missions: 6, chapter 1, around 10 for chapter 2
Description: You play Alpha 1, who's just been transferred into the front lines. As part of an elite team, your wing goes in to rescue a stranded SOC destroyer in the nebula. One things lead to another, and so begins a tale...one of adventure, heroes and most importantly, Desperation.

Progress: Chapter 1 completed, Chapter 2 in-progress
Related Links:

Note: Chapter 2 is currently under-way and should be completed in approximately 2-4 months. It will feature new music and will require the SCP to run.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2005, 08:55:35 am by 1259 »
"Blessed be the FREDder that knows his sexps."
"Cursed be the FREDder that trusts FRED2_Open."
Dreamed of much, accomplished little. :(

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a feature™
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Tomorrow at about 9 AM the site will be down due to a HD change on the server (a bigger one).

It should last less than 1 hour, and I'll do the updates just after ;)
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
great! :yes:

oh, and i'll say this on Getter Robo G's behalf since he's in bed all day; The Robotech MOD requires SCP.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
ITHOV progress :80%.
In developement since: 15th October, 2002.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Just a small change for the "Main FreeSpace 2 Campaign - 4 Player Version."

The new site address (necessary due to the extended-absence of Swooh) is now:

http://ttfclusiop.fateback.com/FreeSpace/index.html

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Update done :p

if there's any problem, say it :)

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
Please rename the 'Feedback thread' related link from the ITHOV - Police Action entry to 'Feedback and download thread'.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Done :)

Offline Grunt

name: The Centaur Project

Download: http://www.game-warden.com/tcp

Started: 2001

Staff: Grunt (lead, story, modeling, art, mission design, voices, etc.), Laibon (modeling, story), stepanshuk (modeling, art, story)

Missions planned: 20

MODs: 10 new ships, weapons, CB anis, backgrounds, squad logo

Release: Chapter One - The Duke and The Emperor released 2005 (7 missions, 3 ships), Final release unknown

Description:
The campaign follows the storyline of the original FS2 campaign.
The subspace portal to Sol is reopened relatively soon. Sol's rejoining the GTVA gives a boost to technology development.
Huge supercarriers are built with "field drives" that won't need to use the stable subspace channels, are shielded and powerful. Seeing the chance to achieve tech superiority over the Shivans, a project is started (TCP) to rebuild and modernize the fleets and to move first. However, something unforeseen happens ...
The player starts off as a young pilot on the GTD Aquitaine of the 3rd fleet, tasked with supporting the project and guarding key installations.

Logo:

And thanks for your work ! :)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2005, 03:47:31 pm by 207 »
Just fly on !

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
ITHOV now is 86% complete.

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Sorry forgot to post it, but updated :p

Hi there, it's been a while since i haven't posted (or even thinked in Freespace).

Remeber the campaign i was making? HomeWorlds, Human Nature.
I found a better name:
Corruptible, everyone has a price (it's well written?)
I'll make a logo for it, soon.
The plot is finished.
I already started to FRED.
Developing a FS2 Campaign:
Corruptible, everyone has a price

Offline pyro-manic

• Flambé
Name: Trappings of Empire (subject to change)

Dev Time: This particular campaign came to me a few weeks back, but the overall setting and back-story has been around for a few years...

Mods: Currently two (may increase to four) new ships, plus some new weapons and hopefully music.

Missions: 10-15 at this time, but not set in stone yet

A bit of Background (by no means comprehensive): You are assigned to the Laramis system with elements of the 7th Combined Fleet, as the defence force for the RNI-Bergman shipyards orbiting Beta Laramis. This massive industrial complex is tasked with the reconstruction of the Terran 3rd and 6th Fleets, after the catastrophic losses of the Neo-Terran Rebellion, the second Shivan Incursion of 2367 and the subsequent "incident" involving the Nyarlathotep and Morgan Technologies.

Recent events have led to the discovery of several new systems to the "West" of Dubhe. These systems (Rigel, Arcturus, Alpheratz and Coma Berenicis) have few or no planets, but large asteriod fields and dense gaseous clouds that are incredibly rich in resources. These systems have been opened to industry to boost the flagging economy, and have allowed ship construction to proceed at great speeds.

This has meant the previously small RNI shipyard in Laramis (originally the closest populated system to the new resources, and now the GTVA's sector "capital") has increased in size five-fold, and is now the second-largest yard in the GTVA (beaten only by the gargantuan Vasudan contractor, the Akheton Corporation of Vasuda Prime). It has been working feverishly for the past two years, and now the first squadron of Hecate-M destroyers (an upgrade of the original Hecate fitted with improved systems) are due to be delivered to the 7th Fleet's HQ within the week for commissioning...

Progress: Storyline basically finished, mission scripts underway. Weapons need balancing, one new ship has been started, others to follow later.

ETR: Unknown at this time. Would be nice to get it done by next year, as I have other commitments first (namely hosted projects), but it'll be done when it's done.

Notes: Has quite a unique storyline and perspective, and should have some interesting missions to play. It will not involve yet another Shivan apocalypse, or any stupid uber-ships of doom that seem to be eternally popular for some reason. It will play more like a thriller than a blockbuster, and ideally will be voice-acted (though this is unlikely). The campaign will also ship with a detailed history of events leading up to the action, some of which may be released earlier to attract attention or recruit help if I should need it.

SCP: Will be required
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 01:06:47 pm by 29 »
Any fool can pull a trigger...

Offline DaBrain

• Screensniper
    • Shadows of Lylat board
Name:
Happy Brithday Skippy

Authors:
DaBrain (Story writer)
Skippy (The birthday guy)

Number of Missions:

MODs:
None

Description:
No story, but I thought this might be a funny way to say 'Happy Birthday'! :)

Release Date:
Today
--------------------------------------------------
SoL is looking for a sound effect artist
Please PM me in case you want to apply
---------------------------------
Shadows of Lylat - A Freespace 2 total conversion
(hosted by Game-Warden)
----------------------------------

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Thanks DaBrain :D

BTW I'll update the campaigns db tonight

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
hey, dabrain, make a mission where it shows Skippy's Orion blasting an entire NTF force! :D
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline KappaWing

• Lost in the nebula
Thanks for making the requested changes to Relentless, I appreciate it! But is there a reason why Relentless isnt listed on the community campaign list? If it isn't your responsibility, then who do I contact to get it there?
"Your efforts to interdict me have failed, papacy. Pentagon, engage propaganda drive."
"Now, Protestant scum, you will see the power of this fully armed and operational Papal Station!"

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
it has to be hosted here on HLP. but considering the fact that hLP isn't hosting any more projects for the time being, you'll have to bear with skippy's list. ;)

Does anyone know where I can download a co-op version of the main freespace 2 campaign.  Any help is appriciated thanks

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
download the SCP media files. :)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2005, 03:41:17 pm by 2299 »