Author Topic: Running out of time  (Read 17576 times)

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
Maybe you get to use them as well

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Just as a quick update, I received clarification on the two words I was unsure of from "a reliable source," so I've updated them in my post.  Said source also indicated that I might be able to put my transcription skills to use again, so I'll see what he means a bit later.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Many thanks, Mongoose.

The third one sounds as if they were testing out all the systems on the GTD Hades, but not without some near-disasters.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Kudos to my "source."  As Aadarsh noted in today's posting, we seem to have been cut off from the audio network.  Here's a recording of what's up there now, with the transcript as follows:

"This communications node has been disconnected, following unauthorized access by suspected infiltrators of Galactic Terran Intelligence.  Your terminal address has been recorded, and your account will be investigated by GHN security.  Good day."

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
"This communications node has been disconnected, following unauthorized access by suspected infiltrators of Galactic Terran Intelligence.  Your terminal address has been recorded, and your account will be investigated by GHN security.  Good day."
* Androgeos Exeunt takes a leaf from Black Wolf.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKY.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?