Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Just Another Day

Just Another Day: Just Another Discussion Thread

<< < (2/43) > >>

Thisisaverylongusername:
This was a wonderful replay of an excellent mod. I loved all the subtle (and not so subtle) differences in this version.  :)

Colonol Dekker:
I will get to this at some point I hope. ..

Axem:

--- Quote from: bigchunk1 on September 06, 2014, 10:53:23 pm ---Message portraits in color?! What sort of times do we live in now?!?!

--- End quote ---

Weeeelcome, to the woooorld of tomooorrrrooooww...!

--- Quote from: CKid on September 06, 2014, 11:01:30 pm ---Holy ****, the campaign map is so ****ing cool! Its almost like playing a different game at times.

--- End quote ---

Thank you!

--- Quote from: Thisisaverylongusername on September 07, 2014, 12:01:34 pm ---This was a wonderful replay of an excellent mod. I loved all the subtle (and not so subtle) differences in this version.  :)

--- End quote ---

Glad you loved it! :)

--- Quote from: Dekker on September 07, 2014, 01:10:22 pm ---I will get to this at some point I hope. ..

--- End quote ---

I hope you approve of the message portraits I chose for you and FireSpawn...! ;)

Lykurgos88:
This has changed way more from beta than I expected. And there are a number of things I didn't even know were possible. For example, the moving arms of Cain cruiser!!! WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!

Overall, a pure work of art, Axem!  :pimp: You really are the shining light in demonstrating new SCP features once again.

Eratharon:
Okey Dokey! So I played through it multiple times and I can safely say I am very satisfied with it. Big game companies should take note about the term Beta and Release from you because this amount of polish is not present in today's games. Campaign was awesome, Epsilon 1's stabbed toe must've been painful, still trying to beat the damned endless gauntlet so I still have things to do with this little gem. Another frakking masterpiece from Axem. Thanks for filling my boring little grey life with just the right amount of humor, sillyness, laughter, over the top bosses and most importantly beamzzz. (There are never enough beamzzz) Now I'm waiting for Alpha 1 x Holley fanfictions mwahahahahahaha

Frak yes!

Edit: Oh and thanks for notifying me about the installer. Somehow skipped that announcement and only found out now that SCP has one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version