Author Topic: 3.6.9 Enif Station Mission  (Read 3183 times)

3.6.9 Enif Station Mission
When trying to play the original campaign of freespace 2 with 3.6.9 when the colossus arrives it never opens fire to destroy the corvette and the mission doesn't end. Is there anyway to get past this?

Offline Dysko

Re: 3.6.9 Enif Station Mission
Don't order your wingmen to ignore the corvette, because also larger ships will follow that order.

But if you didn't order your wingmen to ignore the corvette... then I don't know :)
My aviation photography website: GolfVictorSpotting.it

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
That doesn't really help. :wtf:

Spac: Try replaying the mission again. It was probably a one-time thing, or you didn't do something such as save a certain ship or something like that. Sometimes missions are about as bad as some Silent Threat missions (like that aftermath mission after the Shivans blast an Arcadia), where it's so badly scripted that some things don't do what they're supposed to.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Actually I always tell them to ignore the corvette and cause they get the **** blown out of them lmao, I'll see if not doing that fixes the problem this time :-D

Thanks for the help. :)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Just tell them to protect the support ship, they won't get near the corvette either...

Or, alternatively, just disable and disarm the Cato instead of killing it, that way the Hawkwood does not jump in.

Problem has been fixed TY everyone for your help. Sorry as well I think I posted in the wrong area by mistake. lol.

Another way to save yourself from that probem is to order seperate wings to ignore the Deimos instead of all fighters. (wich you undoubtly figured out)

Well the only way to have the mission run successfully is to have all transports jump out. Which is a bug to me. I would say the colossus should still take out the corvette but once the mission is over you loose. Instead of the game just freezing at that point.

Correct way to finish the mission is to tell all fighters to disarm the fenris.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Umm, I've destroyed the Fenris and the mission went on without a hitch. :wtf:
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta