Author Topic: FS/FS2 Campaigns list (new thread)  (Read 156078 times)

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a feature™
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Re: FS/FS2 Campaigns list (new thread)
All project leaders, please indicate me if there's any mistake in the campaigns descriptions
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Derelict re-release is technically a SCP campaign, and the link needs to be updated to here. :)

// Thanks, campaign type and link fixed ;) - Skippy
« Last Edit: December 23, 2005, 12:01:34 pm by Skippy »
-C

Offline Nuclear1

Two things.

Rogue Intentions is planned to be an SCP campaign in the future, though Episode 1 is retail compatible. If you could make a note of this, that would be awesome.

Also, the link says "Rogue Intention", where it needs to be "Rogue Intentions". Thanks a lot. ;)
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Done ;)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
How about an update for pathways? :D

Demo finished, it's undergoing some tweaks and editing and junk 'n stuff and should be released by the end of december.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Axem

Just thought you might want to know that the link to the FS1 campaigns actually go to the FS2 list. :)

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Cobra: should be okay

Axem: thanks, I didn't notice (I'm blind :p)

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
'nother thing, Sync says that it requires FS2_Open..I think this is because it makes use of a SCP SEXP, force-warp.
-C

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Thanks, correction made  ;7

Offline Jopi

• In the army now, TJ 163
Can someone provide me a link to the multiplayer version of the main FS2 campaign? The links provided in the first post seem to be dead...

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
They should be in the mv_core.vp so if you're using FS2_Open you'll already have them. If not check out my downloads page.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Youch.  Yeah, Swooh is still down and I moved the zipped file again:nervous: ), so now it's here.

Although karajorma has it nicely handled as it is. :nod:

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Link updated, by the way ;)

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Oh, a little request:
Would it be possible for someone to make FS1, FS2 and TBP (as there will be a TBP section soon) logos, 450x84 ?

Oh, as The Babylon Project Campaigns will be listed, would project leaders post informations about them here?
Thanks ;)

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Name: Raider Wars
Logo:

Authors:

IPAndrews
Darkblade
SGT_r22eR
Roanoke
jc4jc

Number of missions: 16
Mods: Requires TBP 3.2
Description:

The year is 2258 and the name of the place is Altair. The Raiders, an organized faction of pirates and smugglers have lately established a strong presence in the Altair system. The Earth Force has decided to launch an offensive and to stop Raider activity once and for all.

Release date: Tue, 12 July 2005

Development time: Around 6 months.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Name: Babylonian History X
Authors: IPandrews
Number of missions: TBA. Probably about 16 with thousands of variations on each.
Mods: Requires TBP 3.2
Description:

Babylonian History X is a non-linear campaign which allows you to start an interstellar war between two races of your choice and participate in that war as a fighter pilot.

Release date: TBA

Development time so far: A couple of months so far.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
NAME: THE BLACK HAND - EPISODE 1 - FRIST STEPS INTO THE ABYSS
LOGO:

AUTHOR: 0rph3u5
NUMBER OF MISSIONS: 15 + 4 CSMs
MODS: requires TBP 3.3
DESCRIBTION:

- "This is the last entry to this log. And this is my confesion."
Words of a man regreting a lifetime of service to his superiors. This is the beginning of the story of Maxilimian Locke and about the spirits which haut this man in every dark corner of the universe. -

RELEASE DATE: 16th January 2006 (v0.9) - 3.3 updates are to be tested
WORK STARTED: 21th Semptember 2005
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 10:39:29 am by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline 0rph3u5

NAME: THE BLACK HAND - EPISODE II - ODYSSE
LOGO:

AUTHOR: 0rph3u5
NUMBER OF MISSIONS x + y CSMs
MODS: requires TBP 3.2 and fs2_open 3.6.7 build form late December 2005
DESCRIBTION:

- "We were gone for long. Left alone in the dark void of space. But when we returned all we could have hoped for was another chance to run."-

RELEASE DATE: when it's done (on the hold)
WORK STARTED: 1st Jaunary 2005
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 10:41:35 am by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline 0rph3u5

NAME: AWAKENING OF THE BEAST
LOGO:

AUTHORS:
BreadBrain,
ph03niXx
0rph3u5
Slasher

NUMBER OF MISSIONS: 22 + 4 CSMs
MODS: requires TBP 3.3
DESCRIPTION:

"2263 - Peace has seetled throughout the galaxy... for now. The wars of the past are over. Earth is free. The ethernal struggle between Order and Chaos seems to be sorted once and for all. But still in remote places where darkness and light once deweled there is ... something what might crush the peace everyone hoped for such a long time..."

RELEASE DATE: April or May 2006
WORK STARTED: 9th December 2005
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 02:54:25 am by 0rph3u5 »

==================

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Thanks, added  :yes:

Still nobody to work on the logos ?