Author Topic: New shockwave  (Read 8926 times)

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
the battleship? what battleship?
For release things, anyway, I'll do my campaign in several episodes of 5 missions each, so as soon as I have all the mods done, the first part should be out quickly. But as I'm on my own exepted from Darkage who decided to help me recently (thanx dude    ), and as exepted him nobody never even replied to my help requests, well, you'll have to wait.

------------------
venom2506
Member of the Robotech mod for FS2

and of Hidden Terror, the Shivan campaign

and My own page

[This message has been edited by venom2506 (edited 06-10-2001).]
SCREW CANON!

Ok I can see them now wow those look great.

------------------
It is said, that in every age there is one singular event that forever changes the world around us.
It is said, that in every age there is one singular event that forever changes the world around us.

Offline Nico

• Venom
ok, I sent them to HLP, now it's up to you guys  
SCREW CANON!

Offline Nico

• Venom
"bump"
Eh! HLP staff! don't forget to put this to d/l!

------------------
venom2506
Member of the Robotech mod for FS2

and of Hidden Terror, the Shivan campaign
SCREW CANON!

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/

Originally posted by Shrike:
no no....a helios is 10 GIGATONS.  Knocking over buildings at 10km, you could do with a medium kt-low mt nuke.
how many times do i have to tell you guys that the helios is not 10 gigatons?

"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Why isn't it?  Going by the Harbinger (which is the closest weapon to it) it ends up being roughly 10.6 gigatons.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline KillMeNow

• The Empire Lives
10.6 gigatons seems abit excessive what the hell are ships made of in fs2 neutronium???? a normal nuke will melt any alloy vaporise it a ground zero - so evena normal nuke could do ALOT of damage unless you have shields which can stop radiation - hmmm nevermind who cares its a big bomb
ARGHHH

Offline Snipes

• http://freespace.volitionwatch.com/us
Wasn't it crushed molybdenum, or sumtin' like tat' ?

------------------
United Space
Newsie, Modder, Slave to Asta
------------------
"Snipes... Is The Dark Continent."

Offline The Claw

• Run! Chickens Incoming!
"Collapsed core molybdenum sheathing"  
 Also the Iceni uses Depleted uranium around subsystems.
"I love the English for three reasons. One, we always beat you at rugby. Two, your wives are always friendly. Three you fought like devils to save us" Old French bloke at my uncles pub.
"One has plenty of time for contemplation while waiting for the endless waves of bad doggie werewolf monsters that chew your toes while you sleep"-Dradeel, BG2

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

Originally posted by The Claw:
Also the Iceni uses Depleted uranium around subsystems.

Doesn't that cause cancer?  i wouldn't want to work in Bosch's navy, then.

Starwing

They are probably able to deplete the Uranium more thoroughly then we are.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Bah, depleted uranium is mostly harmless.  Stick a couple inches of steel behind it and you're safe.  It's half life is 4.5 billion years.  That's a long time.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Starwing

Unless someone has the truely great idea of mixing undepleted Uranium into the material for his cannon shells...

Venom. May I please have this shockwave? I've never liked Volition's shockwaves, but your one looks perfect!! Is it available for download yet? Or can you please send it to me at [email protected]

By the way, you could have more than one shockwave ani... Just tell the relative weapon's explosion ani to be one of the new shockwave ones (understand?).
--
'Captain' Nick Brown

Offline Nico

• Venom

Originally posted by 'Captain' Nick Brown:
Venom. May I please have this shockwave? I've never liked Volition's shockwaves, but your one looks perfect!! Is it available for download yet? Or can you please send it to me at [email protected]

By the way, you could have more than one shockwave ani... Just tell the relative weapon's explosion ani to be one of the new shockwave ones (understand?).

yeah, I'll send it to you. Not now, coz I'm tired and will go to sleep tho, and I have to ake the package again.
for the explosion, you can add only one (or two or three don't remember, but not more) more, so it's not a very good idea.
SCREW CANON!

Thanks Venom!!

[This message has been edited by 'Captain' Nick Brown (edited 08-21-2001).]
--
'Captain' Nick Brown

Offline Vertigo1

• 'Scaper

Originally posted by Carl:
how many times do i have to tell you guys that the helios is not 10 gigatons?

You're right!   Its 10.625 GT!  

------------------
- Too lazy for a siggy at the moment -
Gargoyles, Season 1.  Buy it, or DIE! :)

"Professor! This ship is capable of traveling 90 percent the speed of light! Why are we only doing 35 miles an hour!" - Leela
"Because we're in a hurry!" - Professor

"from a purely stastical standpoint japanese men DO have smaller penii on average" - Kazan

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Oh no, not this again...  
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
well, it's not.
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline Vertigo1

• 'Scaper
*bump*

------------------
"You know you've played Freespace too much when you're driving along trying to use countermeasures to shake off pursuing highway police." - Top Gun

Material Defender Studios
Gargoyles, Season 1.  Buy it, or DIE! :)

"Professor! This ship is capable of traveling 90 percent the speed of light! Why are we only doing 35 miles an hour!" - Leela
"Because we're in a hurry!" - Professor

"from a purely stastical standpoint japanese men DO have smaller penii on average" - Kazan