Author Topic: New Eyecandy Thread  (Read 846673 times)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I ran the battle 3 times. First time, the Diablo fired its BFRed at one of the Lucifer's main cannons. The BFRed fired its own beam cannon at the Diablo and disabled the Diablo's BFRed beam cannon. The Diablo was firing all its secondary weapons at the Lucifer, disabling most of its other beams. The second time, the Lucifer fired its beams at the Diablo's BFRed weapon, then the Lucifer fired its underside beam cannon at another Diablo beam cannon, but the Diablo fried the Lucifer with four of its aft turrets in one go. Third time the Lucifer got fried by the Diablo isntantly.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
It's just a coincidence,or every warship fired its beams pointing on beam turrets?
fire-beam or beam-free-all?
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Are we sure no ones cracked the AI code?  :nervous:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
If every ships disarms the other with its beams,well...
The Lightblue Ribbon

Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Are we sure no ones cracked the AI code?  :nervous:

We dont want little skynets hacking fred missions and Pwning us with 60 Saths out of nowhere in TSM-107 now do we :shaking: :lol:
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Of course, 60 Sathanii at once would freeze the AI code (ie BattleofEndor Syndrome). So, we'd still win... it'd just take a while.  :D
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
Double-euu double-euu double-euu dot freespace two dot com.

Alt+I, Alt+W.

Target a Sath, Tlide+Alt+K, repeat as needed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."

Offline Snail

• SC 5
You know, that cheat actually does 10% rather than a set hitpoints damage, it's really good for destroying extremely super protected things such as Earth or Volition Bravos. But if you destroy Earth you get a SUPER DOOPER pixely exp06.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Well you aren't supposed to blow Earth up :p

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Ehh, I was bored, besides, I was wondering if the explosion would be anything special, I was disappointed. ;)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Earth has no shockwave.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
The max shockwave range is little compared to Te...ehm,Earth.

I think you could have 60 SJD Sathanas in a mission,they're supposed not to crash the game.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Offline Tyrian

• Dangerous When Thinking
Couple of noobish questions:

1.)  What's an SJD Sathanas and how is it different from a standard SJ one?
2.)  How do you blow up Earth if you can't target it?
Want to be famous?  Click here and become a playing card!!!

Bush (Verb) -- To do stupid things with confidence.

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

Bumper stickers at my college:
"Republicans for Voldemort!"
"Frodo failed.  Bush got the Ring."

Resistance is futile!  (If < 1 ohm...)

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

Offline Snail

• SC 5
SJD Sathanas was a tiny triangle that was there so that :v: could create the illusion of sensor blips and the nine Sathani in 'Into the Lions Den' (more commonly known as "DIVE! DIVE! DIVE! HIT YOUR BURNERS, PILOT!!!").

Offline Snail

• SC 5
And you can target Earth, just not in that mission. I believe it was hostile/neutral with stealth flag.

Well you aren't supposed to blow Earth up :p
Ehh, I was bored, besides, I was wondering if the explosion would be anything special, I was disappointed. ;)

:lol: That is going in my signature!

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Well it's not like there's anyone on there...

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
lmao press and hold ALT-K until it reaches 0%... and... OMG RUN FER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

lmao put turrets on Earth... LOL... But there is some logic there if the turrets were done REAAALLLY REAALLLLY small... like space defense batteries with super-powered lasers that can hit far up into orbit?

OMG DROPSHIPS COMING UNDER ATTACK!!! (insert the infamous quote from "Into the Lion's Den" here)

haha... what if the EA really didn't surrender and the GTVA had to invade our saaad saaad homeworld... :(
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."

Offline Snail

• SC 5
The explosion is just big, it doesn't do too much damage. One big uber pixely exp06... :doubt:

I was trying to add submodels to Earth in TrueSpace but it was too big and annoying so I gave up. But I made a mission where I re-added the Mjolnir#Home, gave it an USilv, set it to stealth and put it far away, then I put 'fire beam.' It looked like a planetary defense cannon. Oh, and just before you ask, Lt. General Mobius, it wasn't firing from Italy. :P

There was that part in the last mission where the commander said that we would bombard Earth from orbit until they surrender... I was hoping we got to see that. :drevil: Too bad we didn't.... :sigh:

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
planetary defense cannon

On the same wavelength... :lol:
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares