Hosted Projects - Non-FreeSpace > FringeSpace

Release date?

(1/3) > >>

Slippster Starpilot:
Is this ever going to happen?  :banghead:

JGZinv:
We're going for at least 3x the record established by Duke Nuke'm Forever.
Figured we'd set the bar high for the next group.

Seriously, we're very low on people now. 3 in fact. Doing what we can in what little side time we have.
I'm more focused on reorganizing everything so we have a proper system in place that tells us where we are.
A lot of record of that flittered away with certain people, so I'm going back through 10 years of notes and making
massive Google docs down to finite detail on every little asset.

In other news, DC supposedly has a multi patch in the works and widescreen resolution support for Tach properly functioning.
When he's going to release it, no idea.

I did move us off IRC as well, and Bruce Campbell is coming to my town in a couple of weeks for a convention.
Should look into seeing if I can abduct him and get him to do voice over lines.

"Finish It!!! Finish that paragraph and you can have a pancake!!!"

woutersmits:
i can help you with fredding missions i can build for you what you need

headdie:

--- Quote from: JGZinv on September 26, 2015, 09:52:21 pm ---We're going for at least 3x the record established by Duke Nuke'm Forever.
Figured we'd set the bar high for the next group.

Seriously, we're very low on people now. 3 in fact. Doing what we can in what little side time we have.
I'm more focused on reorganizing everything so we have a proper system in place that tells us where we are.
A lot of record of that flittered away with certain people, so I'm going back through 10 years of notes and making
massive Google docs down to finite detail on every little asset.

In other news, DC supposedly has a multi patch in the works and widescreen resolution support for Tach properly functioning.
When he's going to release it, no idea.

I did move us off IRC as well, and Bruce Campbell is coming to my town in a couple of weeks for a convention.
Should look into seeing if I can abduct him and get him to do voice over lines.

"Finish It!!! Finish that paragraph and you can have a pancake!!!"

--- End quote ---

I'm a little rusty but I can table if that helps

JGZinv:
Thank you both gentlemen for stepping forward.

Let me get a couple things off my work plate here and I'll be back in touch with you on seeing what we can accomplish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version