Author Topic: about open GL 2.0, 3.4 bug problems  (Read 1577 times)

Offline drb1986

about open GL 2.0, 3.4 bug problems
hey anyone of yall know where i can download openGL 2.0 cause now i got my invidia 6800 back in my comps it says to do open GL i have to upgrade to 2.0 can anyone give me the link to it, and im having bug problems with 3.4 basically i got it to work but for example when i put the B5 star fury pilot missions in my folder it doesnt work and i have some others when i get the game to work but then when i load the mission it crashes, someone help me out here.-D

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Re: about open GL 2.0, 3.4 bug problems
hey anyone of yall know where i can download openGL 2.0 cause now i got my invidia 6800 back in my comps it says to do open GL i have to upgrade to 2.0 can anyone give me the link to it

normally such an upgrade should come with the graphic cards driver...
but here
http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp
that is the place you should start if you have a nvidia card

when i put the B5 star fury pilot missions in my folder it doesnt work [...] when i load the mission it crashes, someone help me out here

what does not work with B5-SFP? be more outspoken

what mission? if it is a custom made mission please give me a list of ship classes involved (I'm not too sure about it but I think I found a bug1 which hiding somewhere -- I'm currently tracking it back to it's source)

1 - missions that include old (unsupported) .tbl entires (e.g. Sheridans Aurora) or the SH Fighter always give CTDs in FRED, sometimes when running TBP --
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline drb1986

Re: about open GL 2.0, 3.4 bug problems
ok soory about that, but long story short, i got 3.3a on and took the 3.4 patch out i can play B5 stary fury pilot missions, and use open GL for some reason, i downloaded the 3.6.9 client for the launcher and i guess thats why but if i works for 3.3a i need to 3.4 since its beta for right now, and i can still make missions but i have to take out the tables folder temporary and put it back in when im ready to play in order to use the mission editor.-D