Author Topic: [Problem] The 2d mission  (Read 2846 times)

Offline potterman28wxcv

• Just a fan player
[Problem] The 2d mission
Hi, in the second mission there's like a problem : the minbaris target the engine of the two freighters : the consequence is that I cant play without a freighter is disabled.
And so, when the mission is finished, I can't jump back to base because one of the freighter didn't reach his aim...

Another thing is that I find that the 40mm pulse weapon cast too many Watts : it's worst that the ML-16 Laser lol :D

But it's a nice conversion anyway :) I like the new subspace jumps  :nod:

Note : I love playing in the hardiest mode (Insane mode), maybe it's the reason's why the engine of the freighters are disabled so easily

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: [Problem] The 2d mission
Yes insane would be the cause.  EMW demo and Raider Wars will fail miserably on higher difficulties.  Other campaigns should not have this problem.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
you want a challenge? you really do?
alright, play the Fortune Hunters trilogy on insane. Or the Operations Mission Pack.

Hell, I can't beat some of my own missions on that setting  :lol:
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline -Norbert-

I had that problem on easy and medium too. I solved it by concentrating on a particular wing, but unfortunately I don't remember which one.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
I'll confirm all Vid's missions are beatable on insane :P
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline potterman28wxcv

• Just a fan player
But you know I love challenge  ;) if a mission cannot be achieved in insane mode, I try again and again  :)

(I love particularly when my sensor or weapon subsystem is down because of a warhead  :D)

I finished the FSport campaign in insane, I'll try to finish the other in insane too hehe  :cool:

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
I'll confirm all Vid's missions are beatable on insane :P

for you  :lol:
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline potterman28wxcv

• Just a fan player
Lol I just tried captain spear campaign, and I don't arrive to finish the 2d mission XD