Off-Topic Discussion > General Discussion

FreeSpace Bible

(1/1)

Grey Wolf:
Look what I found on the VBB: http://vbb.volition-inc.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/008522.html
Let's just say it's an interesting read. And Kazan, the answer to the question on your sig on this topic, I believe was Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I believe you are also referenced in this Setekh.

------------------
Webmaster of GTD Wolf

"It could be worse."

"'Tis only a flesh wound!"

Jabu:
That was a classic  

Even if it was started before I even joined  

Grey Wolf:
Well let's just say I ressurected it.  

------------------
Webmaster of GTD Wolf

"It could be worse."

"'Tis only a flesh wound!"

Shrike:
Ahh yes....the events that led to the creation of the volition bible was one of my crowning achievements.

Admiral LSD:

--- Quote ---The Book of Prophecies 1:1

"Anymore threads that invlove telling a story will me met with nothing but sarcastic remarks and pleas to
                    the almighty daveB for ownership."
--- End quote ---

The FS bible was one of the first threads I looked at when I first came across the VBB about a month or two before I joined. It wasn't as funny then as it is now and I'm glad I took the opportunity to read it through again. However the above snippet amused more than any of the other posts because it immediately reminded me of the response to TaS Mk II.

------------------
"32 years have passed since the Great War, the Shivans vanished half a lifetime ago and now we live in the mausoleum of history, we inherit the legacy of ghosts who haunt these ruins, the elders call us the Lost Generation."

You can contact the Admiral at:
e-mail : [email protected] (primary)
       : [email protected] (secondary)
MSN    : [email protected]
ICQ    : 92574800
Yahoo  : admiral_lsd_ofthe_gtd_ares

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version