Author Topic: When you are bored...  (Read 347961 times)

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Dont worry Sanil, i'll spread the leekspin wisdom to the locals. :) :yes:
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Dont worry Sanil, i'll spread the leekspin wisdom to the locals. :) :yes:

See, Snail? I told you someone would eventually misspell your name.  :lol:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Taht wsa obviously a typo, Drak Hutner. At least At doesn't need to worry about that.

there is no good comment to follow that....

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Tyrian

• Dangerous When Thinking
Pyro, I just PM'ed you a comic idea... :drevil:
Want to be famous?  Click here and become a playing card!!!

Bush (Verb) -- To do stupid things with confidence.

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

Bumper stickers at my college:
"Republicans for Voldemort!"
"Frodo failed.  Bush got the Ring."

Resistance is futile!  (If < 1 ohm...)

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

Offline At

• Eklektikon
I wanted to use @, but it wouldn't let me...

And not having my handle typod is a nice change from before. :P

"Kick Me".  Hehe.
Does there exist a StarFox Mod?  Yes!  Check out Shadows of Lylat!

That thing…its just too persistant.

Sadhal thought to himself in between his pants. After a few seconds, his breathing came under control, and the pain subsided. Sadhal couldn’t help but feel a significant amount of fear and apprehension.

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Sorry for the delay, work overload. Don't worry too much, tho. I should be able to do one this week.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I've got a funny idea for a comic. Wanna hear it (got something to do with Dark Hunter...:drevil:)?

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Yes of course, you can pm it to me!

By the way, I have a little something to say. I've been asked by a friend a little while ago why I haven't made an independant website for my comic (well I think it's what he asked me - memory fails sometimes hehe). The reason is simple, the comic wouldn't live without HLP. What I do is a comic that is centered on video games, computer world etc etc, but is focused for the HLP folks. And as you have noticed, it also features HLP stuff. I appreciate focusing it on HLP, and I hope you do, too.

So no, my comic will never go independant. It will stay here, except the archive, which is not located here. It's kind of a community comic. So if you have found a cool post, thread or ideas, don't be afraid, send'em to me, and I'll look it out. Careful tho, don't spam or send me everything that is on HLP lol!

Offline Tyrian

This comic has become a little staple of the community.  I think it's great that it will stay local.  Keeping it local allows us to contribute directly to the comic too.  It lets everyone here at HLP get a little bit of the spotlight and be immortalized in HLP history.

Besides, I don't want to travel too far to stalk you Pyro...  :drevil:

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

Offline Iron Wolf

• Shzam!

Besides, I don't want to travel too far to stalk you Pyro...  :drevil:

:eek2:  :wtf: :lol:
Come on now, be honest. Wouldn't you all rather listen to your hairdressers than Hercules? Or Horatius? Or Orpheus? All those old bores! people so lofty they sound as if they s**t marble! - Mozart, Amadeus

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Thanks to Tyrian for pointing me out this:lol:

Here's number 18!

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam
 :lol: I knew that thread would end up in a comic somehow!!
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline Tyrian

Nice work!   :yes:  Up to the usual quality as always!

Sig rising...

Offline Snail

• SC 5
What about the seven commandments?

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Oh they didn't fit in the small space. However, maybe it'll be in another comic. Who knows? :)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 02:32:03 pm by Pyro MX »

Offline Snail

• SC 5
His speeches were actually truly inspiring.

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
I didn't mean fit as in fit in the context, I meant fit in terms of space in the square where I had to put the riot. Sorry if I wasn't clear :)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 07:46:21 pm by Pyro MX »

Offline Tyrian

Now that the highlights are working again...Well, I guess you know where this is going...

Sig rising...

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
I think I have an idea, yea  :).

Note: It is not in my intent to personnally insult anybody here on HLP. I do this comic for fun, I make this so we can all laugh a bit once a week - I do not personally attack anyone. If you feel that I have gone too far somewhere, that you feel insulted, hurt or uncomfortable by what I am putting in this comic, don't hesitate to tell me. I don't want to cause trouble nor to hurt anybody. I'll put the episode out of circulation, if needed.