Author Topic: FS/FS2 Campaigns list (new thread)  (Read 156150 times)

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Re: FS/FS2 Campaigns list (new thread)
Is there a standardised form for adding a campaign? :wtf: If so i need one :yes:
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Check 1/2 pages ago.There is a full scheme to compile :D
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Actually, check the first page.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
It's the same,dood :D
The Lightblue Ribbon

Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)

Offline Dysko

Update for Steadfast:
I finished the logo. I tried to make it the more 56k-friendly as possible, but its loading could be anyway slow.
Ah, if it's the first time you see the logo, please refresh the page, otherwise my hosting site will let you see only an adertisement  :doubt:

Also, I've almost finished the website (that will contain also The Southern Cross and The Sagitta Project).
My aviation photography website: GolfVictorSpotting.it

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
Which reskin?

You don't know a thing about the plot,and other things are classified.You don't know why these ships have these textures....
(you prefer old EA textures?)
The Lightblue Ribbon

The Telemus looks OK to me....

Or are you speaking of the Icanus? That looks... worse (yeah, I know you were probably going for a more "GTVA" texture than EA...).
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Those Hades textures, even if the new Telemus is supposed to be a derivation of Shivan technology from studies of the Galactic Terran Intelligence at Jotunheim, look like **** (actually looks like somekind of 'bling ship')

The Ica - Terra looks way too overtiled. Even if that thing isn't a fully Earth Alliance ship, it looked a lot better with the standard Earth Alliance textures.

Shouldn't the Kato be on the otherside with its Ancient buddies?

One more thing screwey about that logo is that low-res crappy Earth picture.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
The Telemus has these textures simply because they look nice,it's a joint GTVA-EA warship.It would look heavily armored if I could replace its textures with something like the tiles on the Colossus.
1)The Kato is a fighter,it's near TV fighters.What's strange with it?
2)The Terra(planet)was token from FSPort.Maybe reducing its dimensions it could have a better effect.I don't know where to find more detailled Terra bitmpas.Always better than the Earth POF.
3)The logo doesn't offer the opportunity of look what I have modified.I added more thrusters on both ships to fill them better with the new engine textures.The Terra looks amazing if you see it close from it.In the logo seems that there are only the lights and that armor as textures, but it isn't true.I replaced an Hecate texture on the Telemus in order to have a nice fighterbay,a "pista" like the HTL Orion(but much simple and without glowmaps,of course).

Any other questions?
The Lightblue Ribbon

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
errm should you guys start your own topic for this?
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
Yup.They just asked me something about the logo....
The Lightblue Ribbon

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
The Sagitta Project:

Update:
Some small problems, I think I've finalized the model for the Sagitta. I need a texturer and a turreter. I am not good at either, due to the fact that this is my first model.
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline Nuclear1

errm should you guys start your own topic for this?

Indeed. I'm seriously thinking that it should be a bannable offensive to post more than update posts in here; it's just getting old.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Dysko

Update for: "Steadfast", "The Southern Cross" and "The Sagitta Project":
I finished our website. You can find it at the link http://digilander.libero.it/DarthDySkO/. It should have something yet to be fixed, but it won't take much time.
One last request: if somebody wants to express his opinion, please PM me or Mobius instead of starting a discussion in the Campaign List.
My aviation photography website: GolfVictorSpotting.it

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a featureā„¢
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
As this thread is going messy, it will be locked until the (new) Campaigns List website is online.

If you have updates on your campaigns, please PM me
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a featureā„¢
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Thread unlocked again, but remembr, this is for updates about existing campaigns or infos about new ones only ;)

I'm still working on the new version, but due to a lack of free time it's quite hard to make progress on it
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
It should be better now:

Name:Shadows Of The Great War.
Team:Another solo project by me,Mobius.
Mods:Main Inferno Alliance package+the extras VP.
Number of missions:possibly 40,10 for each mini-campaign.
Extras:Nothing.
Release date:Unknown
Story:Shadows of the great war is composed by four mini campaigns+an intro.The player can choose which campaign he wish to play in the intro. Except for the second campaign,everything takes place in Sol after the destruction of the Delta Serpentis node. Here's something about the campaigns:
1)Fight for Pluto.Living in remote planetoids of the Sol system become difficult.The GTA once provided those planetoids,but now every government has to produce by itself what is needed to survive. The Skarn Industries,a powerful economical entity,gains sufficient power and obtains Sedna and Quaoar from the Plutonian government.This event has exploited the weakness of Pluto and many citizans and politicians have condemned it. However, the Skarn Industries is more than what is seems. When many military freighters were spotted near the Station orbiting Quaoar, the situation become clear....
2)Obliterate the remnants of the Shivan fleet.The Lucifer has been destroyed and the Shivans aren't able to coordinate their attacks.However,forces remained behind the main force are now making their appearance.Both the Terran and the Vasudan species fight against this new menace.
3)Eliminate all the Vasudans present in Sol(a small colony based near Venus.Thye have chosen this planet because of its similarity to Vasuda Prime).Moved by racism,the Venusian government pays mercenaries to attack the Vasudans in covert operation in order to weaken their force before the open war, but the Terrans will pay this a lot...
4)Fight for the Earth government.Because its a different version of what happens in INFA main campaign,I can't tell you more.
Current Status:I have made the intro,the first two missions of the first campaign,the first mission of the second campaign+another mission(maybe the 6th or the 7th),the first three missions of the third campaign and the first two missions of the fourth campaign.

This is the description.It's too long,but we are talking abour four minicampaigns...

UPDATES for Steadfast Episode One:
Mods:Many ships from FS2,some reskins for the SOC warships,the GTD Raynor,a modified Telemus carrier(the Steadfast),StratComm's GTC Hyperion,Lightspeed Nebula pack.
Total number of missions:25
Extras:a lot of cutscenes,even in-mission+other extras...
Release Date:Maybe this December.
Percentage complete:85 percent.It first was at 95 percent but we've made a lot of changes and add ons...

Name:Colossus
Author:Just me for now.
Mods:No
Storyline:Command decides to sending the Colossus in the nebula pursuiting the Iceni...You alll know what it's going to happen...
Release Date:Unknown.
Number of Missions:Between 10 and 15.

I don't know if TSP is in the list...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 05:05:09 pm by LieutenantGeneralMobius »
The Lightblue Ribbon

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
If it isn't there already, please add ST:R.  All the info can be found here:
http://www.hard-light.net/wiki/index.php/Silent_Threat:_Reborn

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Change ITHOV's status to 100%, delete InfernoGod from staff and add Admiral Nelson instead. Set release date to October 28, 2006, download link here: (http://www.penguinbomb.com/ithov/ITHOV.zip), and send feedback here: (http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,43049.0.html), website is here: (http://mods.moddb.com/8145/into-the-halls-of-valhalla) Also, set number of missions to 28.

Thanks
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 12:05:53 pm by TopAce »
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

- Name of the campaign (and website, if any) - N/A
- Logo (if any) - none
- Author(s) - Me
- Number of missions - 20, roughly
- Mods included (if any) Inferno R1
- Description of the campaign - Another explanation for the arrival of the Shivans in Ross 128, plus an expansion of Shivan technology...
- Release date - Unknown
Working for about three months (only four missions due to excess of homework)

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity