Author Topic: FS/FS2 Campaigns list (new thread)  (Read 156157 times)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Re: FS/FS2 Campaigns list (new thread)
Ehh... Ignore that post...

Anyway, FRGL now is SCP.

Offline Grunt

The Centaur Project

Could you please replace the download link to this campaign ?
The primary d/l would be: http://www.pgrunt.com/tcp/
Should be faster, with servers in the US.
Thanks.
Just fly on !

Offline Grunt

Updates are well in line with the progress.
Though the models and missions for part 2 are mostly done, "only" the voices and anis are missing. It's in the works, but it won't change its being old anyway...
Just fly on !

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a feature™
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Can everybody check the data about their campaigns? Just to make sure everything is up to date...

BTW When posting updates about the progress, please use the campaign's full name.
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
FRGL = Forgotten Legacies, sorry. Which is now at 78% completion and now is SCP compulsory (Since not many people are using retail anyway).

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Sorry, but Steadfast's description is damn old.

First of all, you should specify that it's Episode One...

Also, there's the correct description:
"Thirty-one years have passed since the Battle of Capella. The Alliance has been slowly rebuilt. The Sol Gate has been completed, enabling our return to Earth. The GTVA and the Sol-governing power, the Earth Alliance, have signed strong economic and military treaties. The construction of the GTCa Steadfast, a Telemus class carrier built as a symbol of the peace between GTVA and EA, began from a blueprint exchange treaty. Carrying elite pilots coming from both Alliances, the Steadfast is the heir to the tradition of the Orion destroyers. Showing its magnificent presence throughout all known space, it has prevented many rebellions by merely arriving near a contested system.
Progress and stability had returned...
...until now.
Whispers of uprising are emanating from the Altair system, and the GTCa Steadfast has been sent to deal with them. The Altair Phoenixes desire to rebuild Altair as a decent place to live, not simply a scrapyard with the occasional presence of xenobiologists and archaeologists. They appear to have the power to challenge even the GTVA.

Aldebaran and Alpha Centauri have now also fallen under their control, and the GTVA knows they must be stopped."
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Dysko

And the mods used in Steadfast Episode 1 are: Inferno R1, Inferno: Alliance, LS's Nebulae (all of these must be downloaded separately), and some ships included in the VP (Aldo's GVC Mafdet, StratComm's GTC Hyperion and StratComm, LtNarol, CODEDOG ND and mikhael's GTD Raynor).
Release date is currently unknown (I thought we could release it by Christmas 2006, but due to some "technical" problems (e.g. intro and outro in-game cutscenes for every mission, loading screens not working etc.) we'll still take a lot of time).
My aviation photography website: GolfVictorSpotting.it

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
I might as well throw this in here:

- Name of the campaign (and website, if any): The Procyon Insurgency, http://pi.hard-light.net/
- Logo (if any): http://pi.hard-light.net/extras/header2.jpg
- Author(s): me
- Number of missions: 17 from a story perspective, 22 actual mission files
- Mods included (if any): various, wouldn't be able to list everything
- Description of the campaign:
Political instability and economic depression in two border systems resulted in their regional governments,
led by a charismatic demagogue, declaring full independence from the GTVA in early 2368. Now, a year later,
a surprise incursion by this regime signals the beginning of a new war. As a new Vasudan pilot recruited into
the ranks of the GTVA, you are assigned to the crew of the GVD Sekham in Polaris as the Alliance attempts
to eradicate the rapidly propagating Procyon Confederal Autonomy.

- Release date (if any): 4/27/07
- How long you've been working for it: about 6 years, although only intermittently
- Infos about the SCP (if needed, which minimum version/build): FS2 Open 3.6.9 RC7.9X required; 3.6.9 final can also be used but does not work perfectly
- Related link(s) (forums, downloads, etc..): see website

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Skippy,
1st - "Faces of Treason" has been released (so add the status up 100%)
I'll upload it to HC tonight so I can provide you with a clear dl link

2nd - this
Changes to "Workings of the Warp - Act 1":
Team: 0rph3u5 & kzinti
release date: unknown
number of missions: 12+
mods: GVI Cheops, GTF Odysseus, CI Heaven, [Trashman's Orion Mk II, GTF Ezchiel,  GTI Bretonia]

and a new one:
"Workings of the Warp - Prologue"
Team: 0rph3u5 & Kzinti
Number of Missions: 6
Mods: none
FS_O build: 3.6.9
In development since: March 2007
Release date: 8th April 2007
Description:
Meet the protagonsits of "Workings of the Warp" during the yet darkest hour of the GTVA - the battle of Capella.
it the update to this:
http://campaignlist.hard-light.net/campaign-85-workings_of_the_warp.htm

3rd - as I said I'll be coming around with an update to the TBP list soon (got to find out what campaigns are in progress and which not)
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Axem

Name of the campaign: Just Another Day 3: Shivans on a Plane
Site: http://www.axemspace.com/jad3.html
Logo:
Author: Axem
Number of missions: 6
Mods included: Shivans on a Plane! (and some other stuff too)
Description of the campaign:
With the death of FRED and FRED2 by the hands of Alpha 1, there no stands nothing to strike at the GTVA! Except for... Shivans! On a Plane!

The Shivans have returned and are bent on taking over ancient Earth aero-transports. We've got motherfrakkin' Shivans! And there's not a got-damn thing you can do about it!

Just another day again, eh?

YOU

ARE

Alpha 1.

AGAIN

Why wouldn't it be? Get ready for the following things in random order!

* plotholes on a plane!
    * copyright infringements on a plane!
    * references to Disco Music on a plane!
    * the power of ETAM, the next-next-generation of ETAK on a plane! (yeah no)
    * God on a plane! (God on a plane may still not be God on a plane, your God on a plane may vary.)
    * unexpected twist endings on a plane!
    * MORE on a plane!

Release date: May 31st 2007
In Progress Since: November 2006
SCP Build Required (3.6.9)
Download Links to come later

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
Uh well. I'm doing a small campaign on my own. It'll probably take a while, but hopefully by Oct-Nov this year it should be done.

Author: Me (Stormkeeper)
Name: The Capella Campaign.
Number of missions: 7
Mods included/needed: None (Not at the moment, anyway)
Description: Having passed the gruelling entry into SOC, you have been assigned to Shadow wing, part of the 99th Skulls. With the NTF presumably dead, and the sealing off of the Capella jump node 10 years ago, the only thing left is to root out  pirate activity. While this is a job that should be left to the regular troops, or even the local militia, SOC Command feels that it is neccessary, if for no other reason to keep their pilots sharp. So you head out on another routine op, when the day starts to turn bad.

Will update if I think of anything else.

=edit=

With permission of the Derelict and Awakening team, my campaign will assume the events that happened during both campaigns to be true. It's easier for me to explain certain things that way.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 12:41:32 pm by Stormkeeper »
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline 0rph3u5

A FS Port campaign

Title: Rain On Ribos 4
Logo:

Author: 0rph3u5
Number of Missions: 16 + 17a or 17b
Mods:  FS1 Port 3
SCP build: 3.6.9
Description:
While pilots from the Galatea perform the one-of-a-kind operation to capture the SC Taranis you fly partols at the GTA's fortress in the Ribos System,  Tombaugh Station...
In Dev Since: June 2006 (some missions since 2000)
Release: Mid July? (Beta Test pending)
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline 0rph3u5

two FS Port mini-campaign intended to fill plotholes of "Rain On Ribos 4"

Title: Hellgate Ikeya
Number of Missions: 4
Description:
After Operation ''First Strike'' the Galatea is ordered to stay in the Ikeya system for a special operation...
In Dev Since: July 2007 
Release: Mid August?

Title: The Light of Antares
Number of Missions: 3-4
Description:
In Antares the GTD Myrmidon has to face its Hammer of Light nemisis...
In Dev Since: July 2007 
Release: End August?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 05:33:52 pm by 0rph3u5 »

==================

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
A small update - I'd reckon the FOW Chapter 3 has now reached a milestone...
In my esitamte about 1/3 of the overall job, if not more, is done.

We got about 12-13 missions done so far, a sh**load of models and some other stuff.

ANY HELP IS STILL WELECOME - ESPECIALLY IN THE CREATIVE DEPARTMENT (Overall story, charachter and mission design)
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a feature™
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
0rph3u5: added™

Stormkeeper: I'll add your campaign as soon as you find a name ;)

TrashMan: Seems there's a problem with the FOW infos, could you send me the infos you have on them by PM?
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
I have a name don't I... Oh, i forgot to put it up. =.= Damn RL work.

Kay, named.

Unimaginative, but pretty much tells what the campaign deals with.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
ERm...Flames of War - Chapter 1 ain't retail..it requires SCP

As for Flames of War: Chappter 3 info:

Project leader: TrashMan
Authors: TrashMan, diceman111, Orpheus
Number of missions: ???
Mods included: a LOT

Description:
Shortly after the second Great War ended, the contact with Earth has been reastablished and the GTVA entered a new era of peace and prosperity.  New systems have been discovered and colonized, massive fleets constructed. Now, 20 years after Capella, the fleet has been mobilized to eradicate the elusive pirates.
You however are assigned to Altar, on the other side of GTVA space, far from the main action.....or are you?

missions - approx 30-35% complete
models - approx 75-80% complete
other - approx 70% complete

Update to my campaign, Partners in war. One mission is finished, and i am no longer using freespace 1 music for it.

I am also renaming it (ish) to Partners In War: Chapter One. There is going to be another chapter after this one is finished.
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
ANNOUNCMENT - In oder to get this thing out faster, I'll devide the campiagn into 2 parts.

You'd be glad to know that only a few missions need finishing before part 1 can be released ;)

Offline Axem

I noticed that Just Another Day and Children of Shiva are in the Retail Section. Could those be moved? Also CoS is on indefinite hold, though I'm not sure how you would indicate that on the pages.