Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 576162 times)

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Actually I do have something to add.

I'm here because pecenipicek reported Trashmans post, but unless anyone wants to tell me that more has been said and edited out - it's actually the rest of you and not Trashman that I intend to chastise.

What the *hell* is wrong with you people? Can you not go a couple of pages in this thread without descending into more arguing? Hell, this time Trashman didn't even post and still you're discussing him.

Akalabeth Angel, deathfun: Mongoose is right to ask you to quit the back-and-forth. I've said several times in this thread that sticking to Minecraft is preferable to sticking to the drama, please take that hint. If you want to get into the whole thing - do it by emails or PMs or however else you choose. This - the public forum - is not for internal server drama.

pecenipicek: Your server is yours to do as you please with - but publicly saying on someone elses forum that you don't want a fellow forum member on your server *then* reporting their posts when they get involved is low. Again - feel free to discuss this on any forum of your own or via PM or email. If there's more to this than meets the eye then let me know - but as I see it I've seen Trashman dragged into posting several times now and then being reported. How much warning do you (and others) need?

Just look at qazwsx and FireSpawn: they're tired of this. They're not the only ones.

Here's what is going to happen:

This thread will be locked - 199 pages is quite enough. I will start a new one where conversation can resume. Conversation will be restricted to Minecraft and on-server matters that do not result in petty bickering. HLP was created to inspire folks to discuss gaming and to get involved in a friendly community. That's not what I see here. Sort it out I'll start excluding people from posting until lessons are learnt.

Update: The new thread (that follows on from this one) can be found here:

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=81696
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 09:23:50 am by Fineus »

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
  • I go Sledge-O-Matic on Spammers
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
And I'd like to add that I don't wish to see the NEW thread continue on in any manner as this one has.

Personal issues with another member should remain at exactly that. Otherwise, lets stay civilized.
Report MediaVP issues, now on the MediaVP Mantis! Read all about it Here!
Talk with the community on Discord
"If you can keep a level head in all this confusion, you just don't understand the situation"

¤[D+¬>

[08/01 16:53:11] <sigtau> EveningTea: I have decided that I am a 32-bit registerkin.  Pronouns are eax, ebx, ecx, edx.
[08/01 16:53:31] <EveningTea> dhauidahh
[08/01 16:53:32] <EveningTea> sak
[08/01 16:53:40] * EveningTea froths at the mouth
[08/01 16:53:40] <sigtau> i broke him, boys