Author Topic: Its.. uh.. green...  (Read 2989 times)

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
Its.. uh.. green...
Meh.. I'll probably never work at these again... I dont know what else to add..

Slightly different angle and zoom factor.

Offline Redfang

I like those both. :yes:

The only thing I don't like too much in it are those lens flares.

Lots of art... that's good.;)

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
looking very nice, great background :)
but shouldn't the second frying pan glow as much as the first one ( red parts I mean ) ?
SCREW CANON!

Offline Anaz

great render, bad choice in ships (:p)
Arrr. I'm a pirate.

AotD, DatDB, TVWP, LM. Ph34r.

You WILL go to warpstorm...

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
those green stars in the back looks like plasma torpedeos.  Add some phaser fire to it!
It's a fact.  Stupid people have stupid children.  If you are stupid, don't have sex.  If you insist on having sex.  Have sex with animals.  If you have sex with an animal.  Make sure the animal is smarter than you are.  Just encase of some biological fluke you and the animal have offspring, they won't be as stupid as you are.   One more thing.  Don't assume the animal is protected.  If the animal has a condom, or if female some interuterian device, insist they wear it.  Help stop this mindless mindlessness.  Keep your stupidty to yourself.  This message was brought to you by the Committee of Concerned Citizens that are Smarter than You are.

Offline vadar_1

• Mr. Crispy
    • http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~freespace/hosted/fullcircle/
the ship at the back is at the perfect firing arc to shoot the leading ship... remember in SW where the at-st commanded by chewy fired at that other at-st? same idea... the only difference is size... maybe the beast infected the first ship or something.
"Shockingly, checking Draw Lines Between Marked Icons draws lines between the marked icons. " -Volition quality help files

Projects;
The Full Circle Project (site down - server side problem)
Paradox (site down - server side problem)

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
ph34r the sovereigns , mwahahahaha!!!!! :nod:

Overglowed are the sovereign nacelles. Otherwise good it is.
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey