Author Topic: Problems with Base Installer?  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Hadman

Problems with Base Installer?
Hi everyone,

I'm a big fan of Babylon 5 living here in Japan, and I found your site.  It looks really impressive!  

I downloaded Base 3.2 two times from StarGame Productions, but each time, I receive a message saying that the installer has been corrupted.  The other two sites on your page don't
seem to have the base download.  I looked over your forum but couldn't find anything about this.

Just to make sure it wasn't some sort of issue that happens when you run something on Japanese windows, I clicked on the other missions packs (Earth-Minbari War, Raider Wars, etc) to see if they would initiate.  They would, but I cancelled the install until I can get the Base up and running.  

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug that you are unaware of?

Best wishes to all

Offline aipz

• War,war never changes...
the base should be downloadable from each location... although on fileplanet it is sometimes hard to find...(lots of hosted files)...

on www.tbp-bt.com you can download everything using a bittorrent client fast and without any troubles...

Maybe you should try downloading from a different location than the one you mentioned...

This issue appears for the first time as I can remember...:confused:

EDIT: You could Install the new Da Brains/Psychonauts tables and 3D shockwaves as they are amazing...;)

And if you have any other troubles either search the TBP forum or ask...:)

Almost forgot: this forum is for testing stuff for next releases - please  post your questions in normal TBP forum...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 01:21:31 am by 2633 »
"Another fellow pilot"

Offline Hadman

Thanks, I'll go over to the main TBP forum.  But to let you know, FilePlanet has only the 1.1 Core Files, and The Torrent site does not download.  Looks like it is about to be shut down.  And, the UK site does download, but the install file really does seem to be corrupted...

Thanks, though, and best wishes.

Hadman

Offline Hadman

Hi All,

I'm a new member to this forum.  I'm living here in Japan and am a big fan of B5.  Anyway, I'm having problems with the Base 3.2 install.  First, FilePlanet has only the 1.1 Core Files, and The Torrent site does not download.  Looks like it is about to be shut down.  And, the UK site does download, but the install file really does seem to be corrupted...I've downloaded it two times and each time I get a message saying the file itself is corrupted.  Just to check and see if it had anything with my Japanese Window XP Operating System, I downloaded the missions modules (Raider Wars, Earth-Minbari Wars) and these do execute when click to install.  

No rush, of course, but has anyone had this problem, and could someone suggest what to do?

Offline Hadman

Just been back to the UK site and the Base File has been reloaded.  I'm able to install now.  Thanks again!