Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Frontlines

WiP - GTI Acheron HTL

<< < (2/2)

Rheyah:
Would it be possible to throw together an optional beam turret for this one if you get the chance?  The Archeron's a unique little station and my kitbash of it has a pair of downscaled Deimos turrets on it.  If its not too much work of course.  I have literally no talent whatsoever at modelling so I can't even hope to do this myself!

Black Wolf:
There're a few other projects that have jumped to the front of my queue, and unfortunately the Acheron hasn't progressed past what you see here. The model is fully UVed, but the texture hasn't been started yet.  So while throwing some beam cannons on it wouldn't be particularly difficult, it's not something that's going to do anybody much good until the texture and conversion of the current model is completed, and I couldn't even estimate when that might be given my existing project list.

so unfortunately, the best answer ?I can give you is that I'm happy to do it, but it's going to take awhile.

Rheyah:
Cheers for letting me know anyway Black Wolf.  It's appreciated.  I'll keep using my Acheron kitbash anyway and look forward to replacing it with this when its ready :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version