Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > The Scroll of Atankharzim

RELEASE: The Scroll of Atankharzim, Part I

<< < (76/79) > >>

Trivial Psychic:
It may have been a while since this was posted in, but I had a question.  I've decided to give SA another run-through, as part of a desire to keep FS in my life, while I work on other unrelated projects, so I won't forget or lose interest in my FS-related projects.  Anyway, after a browse through the list of user-created ship models on the Wiki, I see that there's a higher-detail Hyperion model, and the image caption lists it as being in SA, but it isn't in the newest update.  Does this caption indicate that it is slated for the next release of SA (whenever that is), or is it a mistake?

Goober5000:
It's currently in SA in the sense that it's in the development modpack.  It's not in a publicly released version.

But SA will release an update for MediaVPs 4.7.x in the next week or two, and the new Hyperion will be included in that update.

Trivial Psychic:
That news is pleasing to hear.  I'm almost tempted to suspend my play-through until the update comes through.

Goober5000:
That's something worth considering.  You could also play it again. :)

Goober5000:
Version 1.11.0 has now been uploaded to FSO Installer and Knossos, and brings with it the following changes:

* GTC Hyperion model updated by Nyctaeus
* SF Gorgon model updated by Nyctaeus
* GVCa Tanen model updated by Galemp
* Asteroid miner variant of the SG Rahu added by Galemp, with sa_g1_01 modified accordingly
* GTD Hecate model updated by Nyctaeus to accommodate slightly regunned ship entry
* MediaVPs 4.7 compatability, with appropriate config file updates
* The virtual POF feature is now used to make modifications such as adding dockpoints, allowing duplicate ship POFs to be removed
* A new warp effect option is now used in sa_m1_05, allowing the FastWarpDecel variant of the Hatshepsut to be removed
* Some assets for part 2 have been added, such as the GVI Ogdoad, capship-target-only TAG missiles, a GTF Banshee cbanim, and additional briefing icons
* Added Phoenix V and changed impact sounds for Avenger and Interceptor to their FS1 versions
* Canonical ships, such as the Apollo, are now stored in the modpack with their canonical designations (GTF Apollo) but use $Alt name to display their Scroll designations (TF Apollo)
* Missions now use the on-mission-skip operator to ensure that ships and weapons are still handled correctly if the user skips a mission
* GTSG Mjolnir rotating rings are now locked during arrival in sa_g1_05
* Ship loadout now uses 3D ship select
* A widescreen preload image is now used in widescreen resolutions
* Scripts have been updated with header comments
* Credits have been updated
* Various other minor tweaks
The new changes require 24.0.0-RC2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version