- N'Grath
"N'Grath, we heard you could just fix anything about this
station."
- Garibaldi
"Many complications. Price high."
- N'Grath

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
Whitestar from KA Modding gave me permission to use his B5 (with huge landing bay area) when he finishes it but I think this one will be finished first... besides Shinemaps (Drools)....

IF they haven't been done yet I converted his Narn Gorith and  Toreth fighters...  IF there are spots open I could ask him about them instead of the B5?

I just need to put subsystems on them but I am lazy, B5 ships don't have shields, but are armed though... I just crank out conversions when I can as progress slows for one interest and increases the nest (ST , B5, RT).. L8tr
"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

Offline Malderi

Not sure if it matters, but as a nitpicking point, having the "EA" before "Babylon 5" might need to be flexible given the storyline ;-)

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
It's easily fixable in FRED if you don't want it anyway :D
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

*drools*

Pretty, pretty station.
$quot;Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity.  And I'm not sure about the former.$quot;
 - Albert Einstein

$quot;It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.$quot;
- Gen. George Patton Jr.