Author Topic: Subject deleted.  (Read 74597 times)

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Re: Weekly multiplayer sessions (Tonight)
Ok check the multiplayer setup thread linked at the top of this one for tonight's multiplayer patch.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
For anyone that is hosting.  Please delete all FUBAR_M*.fs2 or Vidmaster_M*.fs2 missions from your data\mission folder.  Old versions in that directory will override the new ones in the VP file. 

It's not a bad idea for the clients to delete them either.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Shade

Those gauntlets we played at the end this time were awesome. My arms actually hurt now from gripping the joystick too tight in all the excitement - I thought I'd learned not to do that years ago.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Re: Weekly multiplayer sessions
I'm adding this to my calendar.

And who's the host? Any player limits? Where's the server located?

Thanks!
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline maje

Aw crap, I completely forgot about this.  Btw, can we have more than one session a week, say one during the weekend?  I only ask, because I'm going to be starting a new job on March 17 and it'll be Mon-Fri. and will most likely include 8:00 GMT (which is 3:00PM for all us East Coast US folk).
Deuternomy 22:11 explained:

Well there are many different speculations going on about this law about not mixing fibers and at least one explanation claims that it was a symbolic gesture designed to keep a pure sense of culture, people, and religion.  Seperation of crop  in the vinyard, mentioned in Dt. 22:9 and 22:10 seem to reaffirm this idea, though there may be other reasons as well.

And now, an excerpt from the Prayer of Mordecai, the Book of Esther Chapter C (New American Bible Official Catholic version).

Est C:5  You know all things.  You know, O Lord, that it was not out of insolence or pride or desire for fame that I acted thus in not bowing down to the proud Haman.  6  Gladly would I have kissed the soles of his feet for the salvation of Israel.  7  But I acted as I did so as not to place the honor of man above that of God.  I will not bow down to anyone but you, my Lord.  It is not out of pride that I am acting thus.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
You can play whenever you want.  Just find some people that want to get a game going.  I'm in your time zone so I might be available. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Shade

Re: Thursday multiplayer sessions
Soo, is this happening tonight, or is it cancelled due to easter? I missed it last week due to falling unconcious in my bed after a hard workday, and I'm itching to play ;)
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
I was just online and no servers are up, but I'm game if anyone else is. I don't have the most recent versions of the missions though.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Shade

Well, I guess if it isn't happening, we can make it happen. I'll throw up a server in a few minutes and see what happens :) Looks like the most recent MP patch is from the 13th, which is newer than the last one I've installed, so I'll grab that first.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Okay, lurking online.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Shade

Game's up and running.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Can't play today.  Sinus infection and can hardly look at FRED without getting dizzy not alone fly. 

Offline Shade

Just makes it feel more real :p In zero-G the blood goes to your head and makes everything swell up, plus all your insides are floating free instead of weighted down by gravity. Looks like you've got both of those covered ;)

Offline Shade

Multi.log for Kara. We ran into NAT problems again when some other people started a game and we wanted to join... but did manage to get "ace" in vidmaster's major challenge just the two of us :)

[Edit] Oh, and while I remember, there's a typo left in the 2nd briefing stage of Vid's major challenge. Chosen is spelled 'chooen'. Not that anyone generally reads briefings in MP...

[attachment deleted by ninja]
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 07:32:25 pm by Shade »

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
I was out last night guys because I had no net connection. Somebody stole the telephone cable from our street. The telephone company replaced it of course. And then somebody stole the replacement cable.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Shade

What the hell? What kind of sick, twisted person steals telephone cables?

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
To sell the copper.

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Oh, I was out too. Was at least FUBAR there  :rolleyes: ?
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Anybody joining tonight?
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
I probably won't make this weeks session.  I've been scheduled for yard work and drinking every nice day until it's time to put the Xmas decorations back up.  Time to pull the laptop out so I can check HLP from the great outdoors.  Yea right, play MP3's is more like it. 

Here's my latest if anyone wants to test it.   FUBAR_MT24.fs2.  It's a simple EA TvT gauntlet mission.  When it tests out OK more advanced versions will follow.