Author Topic: THE END PROJECT - Enlight the galaxy  (Read 1211 times)

THE END PROJECT - Enlight the galaxy

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: THE END PROJECT - Enlight the galaxy
No. They haven't made any posts about it in recent years.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Kobrar44

• On Suspended Sentence
  • Let me tilerape it for you!
    • Steam
Re: THE END PROJECT - Enlight the galaxy
I messaged Reprobator a while ago and got a reply:

"We began to work the End project quite a long time ago now (since 2006 for first ideas but seriously since 2009),
it is our first project and we wrote the universe all along the rest, we learned how to model, texture etc... with this project, but in the end the quality of the assets evolved quite a lot and we feel we would need to redo quite a lot of work on the older models etc... to have something consistent, as well we have no experience in story telling and mission building yet and we feel we would prefer to start with a lighter project (something that need few assets in order to concentrate on the story/mission aspect first).

That's why we decided to work on a more affordable and reasonable project prior to reboot the end project once we have more experience (we made some recycling of EP models/textures in order to speed up the assets creation part of the mod).

The end project is not dead (we really want to build our own universe and we quite like the main ideas we developped in it !) but it is a bit delayed, but don't worry we've never give up on it."

Oh guys, use that [ url ][ img ][ /img ][ /url ] :/