Author Topic: Diaspora IRC Channel  (Read 8263 times)

Offline Shade

If you have questions to ask or just want to hang out, feel free to join us at #Diaspora on irc.esper.net - We promise we won't bite... much.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Yay, first [deliberate] outside visitor to the irc channel!

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce
May have to go and load up a good ole IRC client sometime.  Is mIRC still the king?  Or has everyone moved on to something else?  I remember using something named...maybe with an X?  Xenix or Xenos or something like that.
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
I've just been using chatzilla recently (it's a firefox plugin, but it creates its own window and doesn't need you to keep firefox running).

Offline Axem

Some people don't like mIRC because its share/nagware or its interface. I use it and I think it does a good job. But there's tons of alternatives. Chatzilla, Trillian has an IRC plugin, HydraIRC, LeafChat, XChat. It all depends on what works for you. :)

Also make sure to visit other exciting FreeSpace channels on espernet like #hard-light!
/pimp

:nervous:

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
And #fs-rts if I happen to log on and feel like joining it.

Offline Adalla

• So Say We All!
    • Adalla Productions
I'll try to stop by sometimes...though I do hate IRC.

Perhaps you guys should stop by the BSG Pilots Launch Tube...it's SO much prettier than IRC ;)

Offline Shade

Might drop by... just recently registered over at BSG Pilots so I might as well use said registration for something :)
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.