Author Topic: Ubuntu-fr wki page release  (Read 2398 times)

Offline Hellzed

Ubuntu-fr wki page release
I realeased the new version of the french documentation to install FreeSpace on Linux Ubuntu (and other Linux distributions, because it's not package dependant).
I think it's a pretty good FreeSpace Linux beginners guide, so if anybody is interested in translating it or updating the wiki page to make it look like this...

Here's the link : http://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/freespace

Just one thing: don't use my own download links (starting with dl.dropbox...) without informing me because i don't want my hosting to explode...
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 10:25:12 am by Hellzed »

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Re: Ubuntu-fr wki page release
...traducing...

Translate is the word you're looking for. :P
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Hellzed

Thanks.

Offline Solatar

I'd be interested in seeing this in English, but I might try it in French (my French is a bit rusty).

Offline Hellzed

If you don't understand something, ask me here.

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
in the install the all in one media vps  , im not sure if things have changed but they were missing the upgraded mv music files, which are a seperate download , if not its pretty complete.

i think you should add a small section on tbp and other free standing mods (wing commander, diaspora) and maybe the links for the up and coming , shadows of lyatt and fate of the galaxy ....

other than that

merci , a+

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline Hellzed

I added the download link in the tutorial.