Author Topic: Bye, it's over!  (Read 2122 times)

It was a great time. I had really much fun. Thank you for being gentle and hospitable in the past three years. I never forget your open minded stance... - and the passion and work YOU invested into Omnimech - and Mech related things. I know i came very late for the party - especially cause i was only focussing on MC1 - all the BT-related games have their deserved place into this wonderful tale dimension!

Have fun, that's an order!

Regards RizZ

It has become appalingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.

Albert Einstein

Offline Ma.Din

Sean Lang?

Dude, **** that guy. He joined the MCO group about the same time I did. He was a total douche. He constantly criticized everyone else and their work and contributed nothing. In fact, he's pretty much the reason I abandoned MC2 and MCO. I got so burnt out, 'cos of his attitude that I just quit. I won't even play MCO, 'cos that's his new game.  I avoid him like the plague now.

Don't quit modding due to some douchebag jarhead. He's a ****ing tool and quoth him, "In a perfect world...." he'd leave the BattleTech Community forever.
"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." - Bruce Lee

I'm never needed his help, so i never made judgement over him - neither i do now. He just doesn't seem to understand what i did anyways - or he never read the stuff - i don't care. The only one i made a judgement for is legend and his f*cking MechCommander online Sh*tpage - that he calls online community. I feel really sorry for that guy.

Albert Einstein

After i got banned by SeanLang for no reason:

Yeah Ma.Din - he is simply a MoFo!

:D

SEANLANG! - You should ban yourself, you f*gg*t!

Albert Einstein

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
wtf even is this topic, why does it exist and why should I let anyone keep posting in it

No, don't bother answering, I (and I suspect the same goes for everyone else on Hard Light Dot Net) very profoundly do not care about the drama you're embroiled in; Please keep it off of this site in the future.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns