Author Topic: The immensely irritating adventures of Ryne Stormchaser  (Read 18475 times)

Re: The immensely irritating adventures of Ryne Stormchaser
I presume you're playing with Dragonborn installed?
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Wasn't there some thingy you'd picked up that would get the wildlife to, like, not all want to viciously murder you at once?

It was a temporary power from the stones on the way up the mountain to High Hrothgar.  You have to read ~8 stones on the way up, and you get an 8-hour reprieve from murderous wildlife.

Unfortunately, the path up the mountain is relatively far away from everything, and it's a bit of a hike up, so by the time you get the power (after slaughtering all manner of creatures on the trip up), it's pretty much worn off by the time you go anywhere else.

It sounds like a scam to me.  You sure you're not protected from animals for the next eight hours because you already depopulated the mountain on the way up? :P
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
I presume you're playing with Dragonborn installed?

Legendary edition, so I have Hearthfire, Dawnguard, and Dragonborn all installed.  Despite the fact that the character is now level 40, I've done very few actual quests.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline watsisname

I've been living the life of a magical soul-harvesting Breton for the last few weeks; so many shared sympathies to Mr. Stormchaser.  I hope someday he gets to enjoy the use of calm, or better yet, fury spells.  Oh, how the irate local population changes attitude when an illusionist shows up. :p
In my world of sleepers, everything will be erased.
I'll be your religion, your only endless ideal.
Slowly we crawl in the dark.
Swallowed by the seductive night.

Offline MP-Ryan

• Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
...in which someone is a supreme jerk and someone else falls off a mountain...

I continue to set down journal entries every few weeks as one never knows when one might suddenly be unable to write, and the attempts on my life by the population of this insane excuse for a country continue unabated.

A few days ago, I found myself walking west of Windhelm and tripped into a courier hurrying on his way somewhere.  I was immediately struck by two things:  he appeared altogether too lightly armed and armoured for a walk in the wilds of Skyrim at night, and a snow bear's clawed paw.  Literally.  Attached to a large, angry, and no longer quiet snow bear that suddenly decided to sneak up on us.  Perhaps it also took offense when he brushed off my polite greeting.

The fellow proceeded to prove his lack of sense when he stuck around to fight the beast while I was hastily trying to impale it on a conjured sword instead of making for the nearest anywhere-but-where-Ryne-is-being-attacked-by-wildlife.  Sad to say, but the bear overpowered his terrifying *cough* iron dagger slashes and killed him where he stood mere second before my sword thrust through the beasts lower jaw, brain, skull, and a foot or two of Skyrim night air, trapping its soul.  Skyrim is, after all, the ultimate proof of "survival of the fittest."  Rummaging through the dead man's pockets, I found not a whit of identification for his poor next-of-kin, but I did note a letter from someone requesting reinforcements from his investor for an assault on a nearby barrow.  Figuring that was as good a place as any to avoid a pesky quest of destiny, I whistled a tuneless song and trundled off in the direction of trouble.  After all, expecting trouble and not finding it is much less annoying than expecting a peaceful stroll and finding murderous locals and wildlife at every turn.

Seeing a path up the mountain toward a barrow (which, it turns out, was not the barrow I was looking for) a short while later, I headed up and stumbled upon a camp with a woman and an Argonian.  Oddly enough, neither one of them attempted to kill me.  Rather, they both kept muttering about how they were seeking adventure and treasure in the barrow, but weren't going in because the Argonian was worried.  I chuckled and made mention that perhaps I'd go get the treasure first and suddenly found myself alone on the hill, the only indicator of their passing being words left hanging in the air as they clamored into the entrance.  Chuckling, I mused that reluctant allies were likely better than none at all and headed in after them.

Their courage seemed to have exhausted them after the initial rush of my arrival, as they stood perhaps a pace into the gloom muttering about how eager they were, yet careful not to move an inch from that position until I passed them.  "Reluctant" was indeed the best description of my allies.

We headed through a twisting cavern, and our little party fared quite well together.  I conjured up a Bow, the woman wielded a mace with deadly efficiency, and our Argonian friend was fairly adept with flinging lightning from both hands.  We dispatched several varieties of spiders and draugr of varying toughness before eventually arriving at a gate into the barrow proper, whereupon my allies hid in the shadows and said there must be some clever way of opening the contraption and I had better find it.

"Think this obviously-placed pull chain might be of use?"

The gate creaked open, and in we went.  Several abnormally-tough draugr later, we arrived at a large set of wooden doors, and the Argonian mumbled something as I crouched down and gently pushed them open.  Wait, I thought, did he say the name of the fellow who occupies this hole?  How does he know tha...

BAM.

Odd, I thought.  There are no burial plots I can see.

BAM BAM.

Oh, that is one large and very angry looking undead man getting up out of that chair.  Oh, and he has friends.  Oh, and one of them can conjure.  I wonder if that's a frost or storm atro... frost, definitely frost.

I learn a nifty trick a while ago that enables my bound weapons to banish daedra and turn raised creatures.  I'm pleased to say that the banish portion, at least, works beautifully.  The atronach vanished, and I headed down the stairs to dispatch the skeleton that summoned him.  That done, I peered over at the girl, who was trading blows with the Draugr while our Argonian friend threw more lightning.  The other skeleton was flinging arrows, so I headed for it.  It "head"ed for the floor in a heap, followed by its torso and limbs.  Nuisances dealt with, I turned back to the main event and found my female compatriot bleeding in a heap, the Argonian missing, and a large, angry-looking Draugr with a nasty sword headed in my direction.

I am not a tiny man, far from it, but that undead man stood a good two feet taller than me, and discretion is always the better part of valour.  Arrows and fireballs were called for, and arrows and fireballs were hastily flung.  Thus we continued... I ran in circles around the room, pausing to fling an arrow or two and fire shout at the Draugr, and it chased me, occasionally stopping to bash the woeful girl back to the floor until she caught enough wind to get up again.  We made about four laps before the Draugr took a knee and I plunged a sword through it.

My female compatriot got up looking a little the worse for wear, and we just began wondering what happened to our scaly friend - Beem-ja, he went by - when he waltzed down the stairs, pulled some lighting up idly in his hands, and informed me that he knew the girl was too weak to do this, how fortunate that I was to come along, and I'd might as well just accept death and get it over with because he was going to gurgle something.

I should clarify - he didn't say he was going to gurgle something; he made a gurgle followed by something unintelligible because my fist caught him square in both nostrils and lizards find it difficult to talk when their nose is touching the back of their throat.  I AM SO FED UP WITH THE LACK OF COMMON COURTESY IN THIS COUNTRY THAT I COULD LITERALLY KILL SOMEONE OVER IT.

Well, rather, I had the opportunity so I did kill someone over it.  Beem-ja reanimated our Draugr friend - strike three against you, you talking excuse for a reptile that tastes like chicken - and proceeded to send lightning in my direction.  The poor woman, who I think finally thought the "adventure" was over, collapsed to her knees again, while the Draugr grunted and headed for me.

Did I mention I went back to the Atronach stone a while ago?  Well, I did.  That, coupled with my Breton power of dragonskin took care of any hostile magic.  I dispatched the Dragur with a few swings of my conjured sword, then stuck it through dearest Beem-ja like the gentle caress of an axe through a tree.  So not gentle at all, really.

Dusting myself off, I asked the girl to see if she was going to live, and she stood up and said she would be alright.  She was naturally shocked that her former protector was a power-hungry mad lizard happy to murder anyone who helped him out, which simply made me marvel at how she could wander into Skyrim without realizing that everyone is likely to try to kill you sooner or later.

That done, I collected the loot lying around, including an axe with an enchantment that both traps souls and sets targets on fire - not to worry, I will be disenchanting that with great haste - and a Dragon shout from the wall that appears to be able to temporarily turn me into an entity both incapable of being harmed and causing harm.  I like the first effect but could really do without the second.  I'll take what I can get, though.

Finished in yet another barrow with a trail of corpses behind me - none of them mine, so it's a good day - I headed up what may be the longest circular staircase on Nirn.  Emerging on a ledge, I had an impressive view of Skyrim, and an even more impressive proximity to an unusual structure on the top of the mountain a few hundred paces above me.  So I headed up.

It turned out to be a Dwarven ruin, with a couple urns full of loot - Belethor will be pleased - and two Ice Wraiths - with which I was not pleased.  That done, I consulted my map and noticed Mount Anthor was close by.  Actually, this WAS Mount Anthor, and the dragon I had been giving a bounty for resided... well, presumably just below the space it was currently flapping upward through.

With no mammoths, cave bears, or anything else alive in sight (believe me, I checked), I sighed and resolved myself for another round of dodge-the-ice-breath.  It proved a fairly uneventful fight - a combination of arrows and fire shouts brought the beast down on top of the mountain.  A few hacks with a sword killed it... precisely positioned upslope of me with its corpse sliding rapidly toward me.  I turned to get out of the way...

...yeah, if anyone asks, I'm the Breton that fell off the top of Mount Anthor.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 05:08:43 pm by MP-Ryan »
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline CommanderDJ

• Software engineer
    • Minecraft
Ryan, these are absolute gold. I just want you to know that.
[16:57] <CommanderDJ> What prompted the decision to split WiH into acts?
[16:58] <battuta> it was long, we wanted to release something
[16:58] <battuta> it felt good to have a target to hit
[17:00] <RangerKarl> not sure if talking about strike mission, or jerking off
[17:00] <CommanderDJ> WUT
[17:00] <CommanderDJ> hahahahaha
[17:00] <battuta> hahahaha
[17:00] <RangerKarl> same thing really, if you think about it

Offline MP-Ryan

• Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Ryan, these are absolute gold. I just want you to know that.

Thanks!

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Mountain falling count: 1.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline MP-Ryan

• Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Mountain falling count: 1.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that I blame you for that :P

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
I live to serve the laws of narrative convenience.

A Feddie Story

Offline MP-Ryan

• Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
...in which Ryne's controlling player becomes a father for the second time and there won't be any updates for a little while...

Though teaser... Mountain falling count: 2

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Congratulations MP!

(about achieving an heir and a spare not the second tumble down the mountain.)

Best wishes to you and your family and hopefully some nights that include sleep!
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Congratulations!

I'm noticing a definite trend here. Try not to fall down any other mountains for your wife's sake.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline MP-Ryan

• Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Things have settled down some, so time to get caught up.

...in which Ryne meets a damsel in distress, gets suckered by a pretty woman, proposes a Skyrim-wide moratorium on the use of Unrelenting Force, and begins some sensitive cross-species diplomacy...

...so after picking myself up at the bottom of Mount Anthor - after I broke his skull, the dragon's corpse was kind enough to break my fall - I trudged back to Whiterun to repair the dents in my armour and catch some shuteye.  Fortunately, bouncing down the mountain is a fair bit faster than trying to gingerly walk down, so it didn't take me long to get back to Breezehome and collapse into bed.  I dropped most of my gear in the doorway - Lydia can deal with it, she's an employee, not my wife - and slept like the dead.... which, given my recent experiences, was a little too close to possibility for comfort.

I woke up around midnight and felt like a drink, so I trudged up the slope to the Bannered Mare - Whiterun's guards being their usual cheery selves, alternating between complimenting my skills and disparaging my character.  I wandered in and sat down at the bar, and was startled to realize I was being served by a Redguard woman who matched the description given to me by a couple of Redguard warriors I saw the guards eject from Whiterun a few months ago.  I said something to her and she insisted I meet her in the back.  Not quite knowing where this was going, I reluctantly followed.  My experiences thus far in Skyrim suggested I was likely to be greeted by violence, while the sway of her lovely hips suggested perhaps the residents of Hammerfell are nicer than Nords.

It's a bloody good thing I'm a cynic.  Hammerfell, Skyrim... different skin colour, same bull****.  We no sooner arrived in a private room than she pulled a dagger on me.  Apparently my hot-n-cold damsel used to be a princess who was on the run from the Alik'r, some sort of guard force that was out to kill her, and she was happy to pay me to deal with them.  What can I say, I'm a sucker for nice hips.

I headed up to the Whiterun dungeons and met with one of the Alik'r who apparently landed himself in jail through his own stupidity.  Considering the combat skills and wit of the majority of Whiteruns guards - these are the same idiots I watched stand beside a stone tower while they shot arrows at a dragon - I seriously began to question the supposed talent of these Alik'r.  Nevertheless, after paying the guard to let him out, he informed me that his leader was holed up in a cave a half-day's trudge west of Whiterun... so off I set.

Arriving at Swindler's Den, I was confronted by a nervous-looking bandit who, instead of meeting my entreaties toward peaceful entrance with thoughtful understanding, unsheathed his axe, yelled that I was going to die, and promptly impaled himself on my outstretched sword.  I've noticed that Skyrim's inhabitants seem a bit thick - when I was running around in leather armour, I certainly did not charge someone twice my size in glass armour with a black sword who was trying to convince me that violence was not in my best interest.  Experience suggests this is why I'm still alive while several hundred bandits I've run into are not.

Shaking my head, I strolled into the cave and crouched - discretion being preferable to a brawl - and listened to a couple of other bandits just inside talking about how they were protecting these Alik'r and the usual bravado about dispatching intruders.  My dagger took care of both of them and several more of their compatriots further in.  I've found in remarkably easier to avoid all the fuss of a battle where a quick knife can make short work of the opposition with a minimum of fuss.  I had one dicey moment when I dropped an Orc and his fellow across the way heard him drop - the sword came out to deal with an Imperial and a Dunmer mage, then - but other than that the trek through the cave was remarkably quiet.  I moved down the cave and into an underground stream.  I no sooner passed into a waterfall that I realized I was in very deep trouble - and not due to the water seeping into my smallclothes through the armour.

A shout of "Alik'r, Hold!" stopped me in my sneaking tracks, and I met Kematu, a Redguard with an imposing demeanor and remarkably good sense.  Well, I suppose it wasn't that remarkable - he wasn't from Skyrim, after all.  Kematu promptly explained that Ms. Nice Hips had lied through her immaculately formed teeth and lips.  Updating my list of people who deserve an introduction to a dragon's stomach at the earliest opportunity, I listened attentively as he explained that dearest Saadia had betrayed her country to the Thalmor - entry #1 on the aforementioned list, I might add - and then fled to Skyrim to escape punishment.  Traitor, coward, hussy, liar, and all-round trollspawn... this woman's list of qualities just keeps getting better and better.

Kematu informed me that he could not gain access to Whiterun, but if I could get the wicked wench outside, he would happily take her into custody and haul her back to Hammerfell to face her fate.  As second options to dragon snacks go, this didn't sound half bad.  For one, no combat required.  For two, I can never find a dragon when its convenient.  In fact, they seem to have a knack for only appearing when it is not in the slightest bit convenient.  While the idea of dragging someone around precisely for their knack of keeping the dragons away seemed fleetingly appealing, I then recalled that this woman first flirted with me and then shoved a dagger in my face, and thought the better of it.  Having random strangers trying to constantly kill me is one thing - towing around a traitorous woman with a penchant for pointy things is quite another.

As I wandered back toward Whiterun, I briefly wondered if I was doing the right thing, but Kematu's story was considerably more detailed and convincing than Saadia's, and if it suddenly changed at the stables after I got Saadia out, I was fairly certain I could handle these Alik'r.  Not to mention, the refreshing honesty, dialogue, and lack of immediate violence from Kematu impressed me.

Upon arriving back in Whiterun, I found Saadia and convinced her that she had to flee the city.  Leading her out to the stables, I found Kematu waiting in the shade, and noticed the remarkable personality transformation Saadia underwent:  (1)  because I clearly made a good call and she was a lying hussy, and (2) because she fell over flat on her face lying in some horse leavings like a brick.  Kematu is pretty handy with a paralyze spell.  I kept my hand on my sword - one can't help but think that in Skyrim everyone is likely to lie, betray, or attempt to kill you -  but he promised no harm would come to her... until, at least, she faced justice back in Hammerfell, and the man ACTUALLY paid me.  No, really, how do I move to Hammerfell?  Is this dragonborn gig permanent, or what?

That finished, I decided that since I've stumbled into at least two parts of this mysterious Galdur amulet, I might as well locate the remainder and put this forgotten legend to bed.

Folgunther, where the last amulet fragment was found, was fairly uneventful - Draugr, draugr, and more draugr... and just to change it up, a cursed brother with a whole village of draugr thralls.  I love Nordic barrows.  At any rate, I recovered the amulet fragment, and some notes and headed off to Galdur's final resting place where I could apparently reforge the thing.

My first hint that perhaps this wasn't going to go smoothly was a very dead adventurer next to an Emerald dragon claw.  Dead adventurers means trouble.  Dragon claws meant traps.  This did not bode well.  However, after some careful observation of the dragon claws I made it through both doors with only minor singing - snakes and dragons look bloody similar when they're carved that small - and into the cave.

Let me paint you a picture:  the cave was a long hall, filled with columns, had a large altar at the far end, and was covered in draugr coffins.  COVERED.  Well, this is going to go well.  I strolled down the hall and laid each of the amulet fragments on the altar.  To no one's surprise - well, maybe the dead adventurer, he looked the flighty sort - the general ominous feeling of the place immediately manifested as three ominous ghostly figures in front of me.  Three familiar-looking ominous figures.  Will that undead trio never die?  Sure enough, there was my sword-wielding friend who was so fond of draugr thralls, his magic-wielding sibling from Saarthal, and last my friend with the bow and the horned cap.

My swordy friend re-manifested his ghostly self  at the exit, and all the coffins sprung open with thralls coming toward me.  Saw that coming.  I don't think he saw my sword, though, as I swung in through three draugr and into his ghostly face.  Well, soultrap worked.  Here's hoping that's the end of... no, he's back there on the altar on his knees.  Now what?

Ghost jerk number two teleported and appeared, along with about five copies of himself, all along the walls.  I got a sinking feeling that this was not going to be good.  It wasn't.  I swear, if I ever hear Fus ro da again this year it will be too soon.  I promise I will stop using it if everyone else does - especially this idiot and his 5 clones.  Suffice it to say, I had the opportunity to inspect every inch of that room from a distance of a few inches as I was flung about the room.  Apparently the bow-shouter didn't pay as much attention to his clones' helmet, as his was diffferent.  Finding him was easy - hitting him before I was introduced to another chamber wall was not.  So - nationwide moratorium on Unrelenting Force?  Please?

I finally dispatched he blowhard, and was by now in a foul enough mood that I took three strides up to the axe toting third ghost, whacked it with my shield - anyone else wonder why I could whack a ghost with a shield? - and slit it from skull to pelvis with a swordstroke.  When I turned, all three were again standing at the altar looking menacing.  Seriously, what does a guy have to do to be rid of a haunting?

Turns out, not much.  A fourth ghost appeared and Shouted the other three into non-existence.  That must be Gauldur.  The amulet repaired itself, and my friendly ghostly companion also vanished.  Could have appeared before I did my building inspection, could you?

On my return to Whiterun, I stashed the amulet in the house - my custom-enchanted magical resistance amulet is of far more use - and opened the door to stumble into one of the Grey-manes.  And got suckered, again.  After trudging after Fralia, meeting her hidden son, and then breaking into the Battle-born residence, I discovered that the friendly neighborhood Thalmor had apparently captured Fralia's other son and locked him up in some tower up near Solitude.  Avulstein, the brother in hiding, wanted to charge off and assault the place but I had other ideas - while I knew from experience that Thalmor are not reasoned with, the Imperial Legion might be, and I would be damned to Oblivion before I headed off to a frontal assault on a Thalmor-held fort without trying an alternative.  Not that I have any qualms about killing Thalmor in particular, but rather that I grow tired of constantly being forced to violence by others.  If violence was to arise, it would be a last resort.

Knowing General Tullius was near Solitude, I gritted my teeth and hired the carriage driver down at the stables, hoping this carriage ride would be somewhat less eventful than my last - which was my arrival in Skyrim that nearly led to beheading, incineration, crushing, and the current mess I'm dealing with as far as this destiny business goes.  Come to think of it, Tullius had a fairly direct role in that attempted beheading, which just goes to show how little sense I have some days.

I arrived near Solitude in the middle of the night and immediately had to dispatch a few vampires that showed up too.  I'm starting to notice a disturbing pattern that when I show up near a city at night, so do the bloodsuckers - the vampiric kind, not the bankers.  I decided to head to Northwatch Keep to see what could be done about the Grey-Manes before disturbing Tullius - my neck was itching.  On my arrival at the gate, I inquired about getting Thorald Grey-Mane released, and the guard replied "Are you joking? Even if we had a prisoner by that name, the only way he'd be released is by order of the Imperial Legion."  Haughty, puffed up, miserable pointy-eared troll-fornicator.

Since it was still dark, I decided to check out the local landscape rather than have the Solitude guards draw any conclusions about me and the vampires, so I hiked up the hill and soon found myself not far from an odd-looking secluded structure, which turned out to be the Thalmor embassy.  Figures those pointy-eared bastards would park themselves on the highest point above the capital city of the country.  I should mention, since my disparagement of the Dominion's inhabitants may seem unreasonable to those who have not met them - I had a couple run-ins with Thalmor justicars in which the aforementioned bastards seemed to think that exercising my right to freedom of belief was grounds for murder; though incidentally, I've never had much use for any of the gods and my obstinacy has more to do with annoyance at busybody elves thinking they can tell everyone what they can believe than any particular affinity for Talos.  Nevertheless, they discovered that Bretons are quite hardy when it comes to trying to off them with spells, and this Breton is quite handy with a large conjured sword.  So, no love lost for the Thalmor.

Making that irritating discovery, I consulted my map and discovered that with all the winding I did on the way up, Solitude should be just over the ridge.  I headed over... and found myself a mere pace from Solitude.  Well, a pace, and a several hundred foot drop.  Precipice didn't do that description justice.  I did see promising handholds most of the way down, so I figured it would be a trifling matter to simply climb down instead of trekking around the long way.

The guard who broke my fall felt otherwise.  In fact, he felt very strongly otherwise and encouraged me to be on my way as quickly as possible, or at least that's what it sounded like - that northern accent can be a little difficult to understand, especially when you're sprinting in the opposite direction of the mouth its coming out of.  Next time, perhaps I'll take the long way - two mountain-tumbles in the span of as many weeks is two too many.

When I headed into Solitude, I watched the Legion dispatch some unlucky guard who apparently was stupid enough to think that Imperials would follow Nordic law - as personal experience in Helgen taught me, you're lucky in Imperials follow their own laws - and headed for Castle Dour, where I found Tullius.

On the plus side, he didn't order me executed.  Rather, he congratulated me for my skills and offered me a place in the Legion.  Let me get this straight - first, you try to behead me without knowing why but just as a mere matter of routine, and now you're inviting me to join an army of arrow-fodder fighting a Nordic rebellion in the middle of a dragon resurgence?  Yeah - that's going to happen.  I promptly refused that offer, half-expecting to be drawing swords immediately thereafter, but rather found myself in conversation about the civil war progress.  When Tullius finally quit rambling, I inquired about getting a prisoner released.

Tullius looked at me, shook his head, and said "The Thalmor? Do you have any idea what you're asking? I'm sorry, that's just not possible. It would cause far too many problems."

General, you really have no idea just who you're talking to, do you?  Allow me to instruct you as to the nature of problems.

Offline watsisname

Ahahaha, bravo good sir.  Please keep these coming!

How is the little one?
In my world of sleepers, everything will be erased.
I'll be your religion, your only endless ideal.
Slowly we crawl in the dark.
Swallowed by the seductive night.

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
Mountain falling count: 2

Only three more to go!

A Feddie Story

Offline MP-Ryan

• Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
How is the little one?

She's quite well behaved... and, remarkably, so is her two-year-old brother.  The chaos of adding a second child didn't increase dramatically over just one.

Mountain falling count: 2

Only three more to go!

...until what?!

until the towers fall and the mundus unwinds, duh

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
...until what?!

Until you've reached what by painstaking trial and error I have determined as the minimum number of times you have to fall down a mountain in this game.

A Feddie Story