Author Topic: Tribute - MS Paint The FS Moments  (Read 404645 times)

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Tribute - MS Paint The FS Moments
Cruiser01b.pof? That's not something referenced by a mission file AFAIK... make sure you don't have a different ships.tbl file existing.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
He probably has the Port installed, for which I forgot to include the textures for the Leviathan.  SanKor, go download Port 2_3 again... it should be fixed now.

Offline SanKor

new verion of the Port installed, no error messages anymore :) (how'd forget i had the Port installed:lol: should have said about that)

well it sure was very weird mission, but only 2 of the shivans were scannable:rolleyes:

i liked that mission, i played it ages ago.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline nucas

[color=66ff00]FiX0r your piXor.
i.e. not funny.[/color]

this happened, right?

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
umm, inapropriate :nervous:
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Truly...
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline adwight

• Neo-Terran
  • Go Gators!
Those beams are good, but I'll have to say inappropriate as well.
Neo-Terra Victorious

The Lightning Marshall

158th Banshee Squadron

Gay people are rejects who can't get girls. Period. -DragonClaw
Can I have sex with it yet? -KnightTemplar

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
the penis actually has two beam turrets in the front. one yellow stream one, and one white one with a three shot burst :nervous:
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline adwight

• Neo-Terran
  • Go Gators!
Neo-Terra Victorious

The Lightning Marshall

158th Banshee Squadron

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Who are you kidding? It's more like:

"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
I have not disappointed in you, an0n!
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by an0n
Who are you kidding? It's more like:

Hey, how come our word filter didn't catch that one???1122///
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline adwight

• Neo-Terran
  • Go Gators!
Because it's part of the picture?
Neo-Terra Victorious

The Lightning Marshall

158th Banshee Squadron

Offline SanKor

lesson 1: when full Gas Miners go BOOM, you'd better be away from it

so dont get close(and hope your wingmen are smart enough to stay away too) and pummel them with maxims from long distance :)

Offline ionia23

• "YES, I did finally see 'The Matrix' 12 years late
:yes: :lol:
"Why does it want me to say my name?"

Offline Lightspeed

• Light Years Ahead
maxims are blue. :p
Modern man is the missing link between ape and human being.

Offline SanKor

and that's a mechu(that picture is to show the failures of my first time playing FS2 through)
maybe i was too lazy when not typing the weapon names to the picture

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by adwight
Because it's part of the picture?

{/sarcasm}

Offline adwight

• Neo-Terran
  • Go Gators!
That's what I figured, I was just making sure.
Neo-Terra Victorious

The Lightning Marshall

158th Banshee Squadron