Author Topic: Tribute - MS Paint The FS Moments  (Read 402580 times)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Tribute - MS Paint The FS Moments
To be really sneaky, you should download it, edit the word out, and re-upload it somewhere, then edit an0n's post to point to the censored version. :lol:

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Originally posted by Lightspeed
maxims are blue. :p

Who cares? That is the Shivan variant.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Not on a Serapis it isn't... :p
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline SanKor

i already said it's not the maxim in the picture, it's the mechu!

(that picture shows me getting way too close to exploding Rahu and suffering greatly from my stupidity(plus it's showing wingmen getting too close and blown to pieces by the explosion))

Offline adwight

• Neo-Terran
  • Go Gators!
On a more serious note than my others.

My best one so far, IMO.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2004, 04:35:25 pm by 425 »
Neo-Terra Victorious

The Lightning Marshall

158th Banshee Squadron

Gay people are rejects who can't get girls. Period. -DragonClaw
Can I have sex with it yet? -KnightTemplar

Offline jdjtcagle

• Already told you people too much!
One day... All of these is going on my site:lol:
"Brings a tear of nostalgia to my eye" -Flipside
------------------------------------------
I'm an Apostolic Christian (Acts: 2:38)
------------------------------------------
Official Interplay Freespace Stories
Predator
Hammer Of Light - Omen of Darkness
Freefall in Darkness
A Thousand Years

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Originally posted by adwight

Since when does a Ravana have turrets on all 4 forward spikes?  I've seen it close up during the mission, and it fires 2 beams from each of the 2 forward main cannons, one at each corvette.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2004, 09:20:38 pm by 1268 »
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
ROFL Carl - is that the technical term? ;)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline SanKor

adwight: use photobucket for image hosting purposes, angelfire doesn't allow direct linking(from what i have seen... or not seen:p )

trivial: that 2-beams-out-of-one-cannon seems awfully similar to my test mission where i had a lilith that shot to an orion and to colossus(orion was in front of lilith, and colossus was under lilith). i used the fire-beam SExp and event-completed-delay(or something similar named) SExp to make it shoot at both targets. i didn't add any delay, as i thought it would do the normal beam reload time, and then shoot another, so it fired 2 beams at the same time(that fire-beam SExp is rather humorous, as i can put one ship to fire any amount of beams i want from one turret, and i can make it fire at every ship this way)

i even made a continuous beam with the beam-fire SExp by having the event to repeat in every 6 seconds (999 times to repeat the event :p ). the weapon was BFRed. had 7 orions lined up(noticed also that beams can only penetrate 5 ships at a time, noticed when had the BFRed fire 100times in 0 seconds at the 7 orion line, and the 2 orions at the back survived(beam's graphic passed through them, but they had 100% health left(no, they were not invincible))) and the continuous beam carved through one orion at the time(had an invincible container behind the orions to make sure all beams shot at same position)

carl: it's so fun to get blown away by those devices:lol:

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Originally posted by Trivial Psychic

Since when does a Ravana have turrets on all 4 forward spikes?  I've seen it close up during the mission, and it fires 2 beams from each of the 2 forward main cannons, one at each corvette.

Sathanas variant. Ravana Mk II. :)
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline adwight

• Neo-Terran
  • Go Gators!
Strange, my picture was showing up before, why isn't it now?
Ans also, SanKor, how do I get the pic to show up instead of just showing a link?

EDIT:  What the hell, they closed my Angelfire accounts.  For What?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2004, 04:00:19 pm by 425 »
Neo-Terra Victorious

The Lightning Marshall

158th Banshee Squadron

Gay people are rejects who can't get girls. Period. -DragonClaw
Can I have sex with it yet? -KnightTemplar

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
Originally posted by adwight
EDIT:  What the hell, they closed my Angelfire accounts.  For What?

Angelfire (and Geocities) are notorious for yanking accounts that are not abiding by their terms (i.e. hotlinking images).  They don't yield any advertising profits from websites that aren't visited, and image linking a picture doesn't lead anyone to a site on their servers; plus they lose bandwidth out of the deal.  Makes sense to me.  I hate internet advertising in general, but I can see where these services are coming from.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Oh tittybiscuits!

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
:wtf:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
You heard, pinko.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Need I remind you who had the pink glowing title for so long?

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Originally posted by Sandwich
:wtf:

I'll see your :wtf: and raise you a :confused:

Did you not see Carl's pic? And was I not called Snipes?  Jeez, sarny, get with it. :p

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Raa Tor'h

I'll see your :wtf: and raise you a :confused:

Did you not see Carl's pic? And was I not called Snipes?  Jeez, sarny, get with it. :p

Wow, how'd I miss that? :o