Author Topic: When you are bored...  (Read 347429 times)

Offline Tyrian

• Dangerous When Thinking
Actually, I was thinking submit this topic to be highlighted.  It would get more exposure that way.

EDIT:  Don't turn around...  I'm standing right behind you...
Want to be famous?  Click here and become a playing card!!!

Bush (Verb) -- To do stupid things with confidence.

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

Bumper stickers at my college:
"Republicans for Voldemort!"
"Frodo failed.  Bush got the Ring."

Resistance is futile!  (If < 1 ohm...)

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Feel free to do so! You don't need to ask me :)

EDIT: Ohh I suddenly have cramps.... *farts* sorry.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Thread stickied for now, since it seems to be drawing a lot of attention.

Boom Boom.

Offline Singh

• Hasn't Accomplished Anything Special Or Notable
  • Degrees of guilt.
Nice stuff, funny, too!

Still, sad to see I've been usurped from top of the forum :p

Now that that's said, the top post of the forum shall be mine soon!!! :Drevil: /false promises

Seriously, tho, keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing more :)
"Blessed be the FREDder that knows his sexps."
"Cursed be the FREDder that trusts FRED2_Open."
Dreamed of much, accomplished little. :(

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
A sticky AND a highlight at the same time?

*oOOOooooooOOO* *faints*

:) Thanks a lot! :)

More to come later this week, I hope! (15 days of school left, tons of projects to finish hehe)  :p

Archive updated!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 09:28:55 am by Pyro MX »

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Very nice stuff m8!:D
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Comic should be up tonight!

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Here's number 19!

Lol @ Tyrian!  :lol: :yes:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Tyrian

Lol!  It's a good thing I never go anywhere without wearing full body armor!  :p

But if we diced up the killer and fed him to Carl, then why is the guy still so jumpy?

*Wonders if this is a plot to get rid of me*

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

That's okay Tyrian, we've got a medtech right here. Umm, here? No wait, here. Umm, we had a medtech....

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Lol!  It's a good thing I never go anywhere without wearing full body armor!  :p

But if we diced up the killer and fed him to Carl, then why is the guy still so jumpy?

*Wonders if this is a plot to get rid of me*

Well, the guy is a bit stupid as you probably noticed. And even if he knows that the killer is no longer there, he's still afraid of being killed. It's a little paranoid phase.

Oh no, don't worry there's no plot to get rid of you.  :rolleyes: :lol:

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I wonder if these characters are based in HLP members...

Offline Tyrian

[Jedi Mind Trick]No, it's all one big coincidence.[/Jedi Mind Trick]

Sig rising...

:jaw: Please tell me you're joking.

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
Here's number 19!

:lol: best one ever... Sorry tyrain, it's true...

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art

:jaw: Please tell me you're joking.

Well, if he means the two main characters, (the white and grey ones), no, they aren't based on any HLP member since that at the very beginning, when I did the first comic, I didn't have the intention of even making a second one  :lol:, so because the first comic featured video games stuff rather than HLP stuff, I didn't make the two main dudes based on HLP members.  And the white one isn't me  :D.

But if I had to give them a name, based on a HLP member, I don't know who they would be  :lol:. I'll have to think more on that. That said, I don't think that I will give the two main characters a HLP member to associate them with - they are what they are since the very beginning and I think that changing them or associating them with a HLP member would kind of kill them - and what I mean by killing them is that they could be changed too much and we wouldn't recognize them as how we do right now.

Well, I hope you understand my explanation, my english isn't that good as you probably noticed  :lol:

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Less talkin, more killin... I mean... More comics please. :)

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Next week, Snail, next week!

And if you don't want me to answer your questions... ;)

Well, if he means the two main characters, (the white and grey ones), no, they aren't based on any HLP member since that at the very beginning, when I did the first comic, I didn't have the intention of even making a second one  :lol:, so because the first comic featured video games stuff rather than HLP stuff, I didn't make the two main dudes based on HLP members.  And the white one isn't me  :D.

But if I had to give them a name, based on a HLP member, I don't know who they would be  :lol:. I'll have to think more on that. That said, I don't think that I will give the two main characters a HLP member to associate them with - they are what they are since the very beginning and I think that changing them or associating them with a HLP member would kind of kill them - and what I mean by killing them is that they could be changed too much and we wouldn't recognize them as how we do right now.

Well, I hope you understand my explanation, my english isn't that good as you probably noticed  :lol:

okay.

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-