Author Topic: When you are bored...  (Read 348249 times)

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
I don't know if some HLP folks would like to be put as deranged members... I'll see... maybe...  :)

Here's number 21!

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
I don't know if some HLP folks would like to be put as deranged members... I'll see... maybe...  :)

Here's number 21!
 <SNIP>

I'd like to be in, but I'm not exactly....... "funny".

oh, and good comic.  :yes:
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.

Aww come on, you're not casting us Nintendo fans in a very good light.  :D

I'd get a PS3 if I thought it was worth that obscene over-pricing... but I don't. Not a matter of it being a Sony product at all, simply the fact I think the Wii's a better product.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
The dude in the comic was more a headless fanboy than a fan, you know  ;). It could go in the same way for the PS3!  ;)

The PS3 is over-priced. Unforunately, Sony hasn't lost anything because it's fanbois will do anything to keep Sony running a console.

Anything :nervous:

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I dunno why I always laugh when his head explodes.....

Offline Tyrian

• Dangerous When Thinking
I say keep the characters from HLP true to life...er...post.

Nice work though.  Talk about a paradigm shifting without a clutch... :lol:
Want to be famous?  Click here and become a playing card!!!

Bush (Verb) -- To do stupid things with confidence.

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

Bumper stickers at my college:
"Republicans for Voldemort!"
"Frodo failed.  Bush got the Ring."

Resistance is futile!  (If < 1 ohm...)

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Well, number 22 is here!

I'll take a break since it's the holidays hehe!  :D! It's been a great year and it's been a lot of fun doing these comics! So yes, I will continue making'em next year!

I dunno if there's a way to reach Colonol Dekker, because I know he is away and I'd like to send him this strip. Is he reachable by email? If somebody has some info, please PM me!  :)

Happy holidays everybody! :)

Oh, and archive updated!

Carl should be happy, then... two lunches at once. Good deal!  :yes:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Tyrian

I'm guessing that panel 5 is the music from the main hall of Inferno R1. 

And it's so nice to see Carl get a present for Christmas.  He's only misunderstood.

And who is the guy in panel 4?  And what is he holding?

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art

And it's so nice to see Carl get a present for Christmas.  He's only misunderstood.

And who is the guy in panel 4?  And what is he holding?

For the guy in panel number 4, you must read back #3 :) . In panel 5, the thing is Leekspin so guess the dude :D

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.

That would in fact be the Galatea mainhall music from FS1. :nervous:
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Tyrian

Dang, my second guess would have been the main hall music fromFS2...Grrr...

Sig rising...

Offline Snail

• SC 5
No, the Inferno R1 music is the ambient/normal tune for the Silent Threat track Darkside, not the Galatea mainhall tune.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
No, the Inferno R1 music is the ambient/normal tune for the Silent Threat track Darkside, not the Galatea mainhall tune.

R1 Mainhall? Uh-uh, I got it from Woo himself that's the Galatea track. You can also check the tabling and VPs.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Actually, it's not the ambient from 'Darkside', it's the Ambient from Worlds Apart (another FS1 mission track), and not the music from the FS1 Mainhall. The FS1 Mainhall was actually called 'title'. The Inferno R1 Mainhall is called Galatea, I suspect because the original player ship was the SOC Galatea, but it was later changed to the Independence, though the music name was not changed.

Offline Tyrian

Good Lord, what have I started...  :nervous:

Hey Pyro, are we gonna see a New Year's comic?

Sig rising...

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Not today, but maybe later this week ;)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Now?

No?

How about now? :P

Offline Tyrian

*Knocks on Pyro's door*

You still alive?  It's been a while...

Sig rising...