Author Topic: When you are bored...  (Read 348260 times)

Realistic Money-Saver....

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam
Money Saver definately me. I wait for the price of the console to drop and there are plenty of bargain game re-releases on the market (You know the type, white label, Platinum edition and such).  :D
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
Money saver.

Personally I think the console stuff was just used as an example to explain the point.
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."

Offline Tyrian

• Dangerous When Thinking
I'm a little bit of two through four.  I'll sometimes try them out, but I did get up at 3AM to buy my GameCube.  But I did wait for a price drop of my PS2. 

And I still only get the first part of the last comic...But maybe I don't want to get it either...  :nervous: :ick:

Oh, Pyro...I'm back after a week off...You can never get rid of me... ;7

BTW, that trick with the air mail box to Australia labeled "Unlimited HLP Comics" was really mean... :(

EDIT:  Oh God...I just got it...  :ick:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 05:51:22 pm by Tyrian »
Want to be famous?  Click here and become a playing card!!!

Bush (Verb) -- To do stupid things with confidence.

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

Bumper stickers at my college:
"Republicans for Voldemort!"
"Frodo failed.  Bush got the Ring."

Resistance is futile!  (If < 1 ohm...)

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
"BTW, that trick with the air mail box to Australia labeled "Unlimited HLP Comics" was really mean..."

The what? :wtf:

Offline Tyrian

I wasn't here for a week, hence I said that you air mailed me to Australia.

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
I wasn't here for a week, hence I said that you air mailed me to Australia.

No  :nervous:

Next comic to come soon. Work overload is causing some unfortunate delays.  :( Fear not, I will have the comic done probably tomorrow.

Offline Tyrian

It was a joke.

Anyways, I look forward to the next installment.  :D

Sig rising...

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I love this thread. Looking forward for the next. :D

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
#27! :)

*Goes to sleep*

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
This probably explains the wingmen. :lol:

Us human players end up doing the basics... :wtf: :lol:
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."

Definitely explains Axem's n00b squad (JAD2).  Doesn't explain why they were the GTVA's #1 weapon though. :doubt:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Tyrian

This probably explains the wingmen. :lol:

QFT.  :D

Excellent work as always, Pyro!

@Hunter -- What build are you using to get JAD2 working?  I can't get it to run with 3.6.9.  Sorry 'bout the tech help in the comics thread... :nervous:

Sig rising...

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Definitely explains Axem's n00b squad (JAD2).  Doesn't explain why they were the GTVA's #1 weapon though. :doubt:

TROLL! You suck!

:lol:

Yeah, that's a great comic, very true. Specially that idiot who rams people.

Offline Dysko

that idiot who rams people.
:wtf:
Do you have something against those who ram other pilots in multi? I do that when my weapons are destroyed :p
My aviation photography website: GolfVictorSpotting.it

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Blegh.

The PS3 really does have a BBQ function! :eek:  :wakka:

Source: Electronic Gaming Monthly Issue 212.

I thought you all would appreciate this. Anyone who doesn't get why this is funny check way back to Pyro's first few comics.  :D :yes:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Tyrian

Wow...Just wow...

Will George Foreman get royalties from that?  ;7

Sig rising...

Wow, if only they could get it to bake beans, chill drinks, and play games at the same time  ;)

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Wow, if only they could get it to bake beans, chill drinks, and play games at the same time  ;)

A truly good kitchen appliance.