Author Topic: The Campaign List Merge Project  (Read 5092 times)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
The Campaign List Merge Project
There are something like five versions of the Campaign List on the wiki.  Can we merge them?

I think Narwhal's Campaign List was all set to be the official version, and then nobody followed up on it.  I'd move it, but there's already a Campaign List page in the way.

Offline Shade

Re: The Campaign List Merge Project
I'll take a look in the near future (like, this weekend probably) and see if I can get it dealt with. Probably just means checking through the other lists and seeing if any campaigns there are missing from Narwhal's, and then deleting the rest and moving his into the spotlight.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 02:55:45 pm by Shade »
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline Shade

Narwhal's is updated with any campaigns I could find on the other lists that were missing from his (and didn't look dead), cleaned up some, renamed to Campaign List and linked from the main page. Old lists deleted. Still some cleanup and dead links from the deletions to deal with, but for someone arriving at the main page it'll do for now.

[Edit] And dead campaign list links should be gone now as well. Calling this done. Feel free to yell if I missed something.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 08:26:38 am by Shade »
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Awesome, thanks. :)

Offline Narwhal

• Campaign List Crusader
Awesome, thanks    :pimp:

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Mai only problem with this is that when I try to use the sortable list functions, the headers all get clustered together at the top and it looks funey.