Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Campaign/Mod Races  (Read 2104 times)

Offline Pilot Solaris

• This will likely hurt.
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Campaign/Mod Races
Here is a list of all of the races that will appear in the MLP:  FiM Mod/Campaign, and their respective faction names:
Equestrian (Galactic Equestrian Alliance):  You play as this race.
Canid (Kingdom of Canidra):  Initial enemy.
Mobian (Galactic Mobian Alliance, Sonic the Hedgehog's Race):  Probably will end up in a crossover campaign.
Seedrian (Empire of Green Gate, alien race from Sonic X):  Probably will end up in a crossover campaign.
Terran (Galactic Terran Alliance):  Will cross over with the Campaign, this is Freespace.
Vasudan (Parliamentary Vasudan Empire/Galactic Vasudan Alliance):  See above.
Shivan (???):  Primary antagonist.
Though Discord reigns and no one is free, remember these words, and you shall see--Generosity, Laughter, Honesty, Kindness, Magic, Loyalty--that through all things good will be.  UNLEASH THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY! --The Creed of Harmony
We have to give everything--even if that means our lives.  We will stop at nothing.  We will fight... for the lost! --Cmdr. Shepard, Mass Effect 2 / I know why the Ancient Ones were destroyed, and I know what they knew.  I knew that if it were not for the Shivans they would've perished long before.  Without the Shivans someone would've discovered the Ancient Ones in their infancy and eliminated them, just as surely as they eliminated countless billions of others.  I believe that it is only the destroyers that are killed.  The Shivans are the Great Destroyers, but they are also the Great Preservers.  That is why when we moved into space there was no one powerful enough to kill us.  Long had we been the destroyer--our turn had nearly come.  In the Vasudan War we learned how to adapt, we learned how to study our enemy, we learned how to overcome, and we learned how to survive.  And so we did.  All the Jump Nodes to Earth are gone, but the Shivans can rebuild them.  I am told we can expect them again, but not in my lifetime.  Such is liberation. --The Player Character at the end of Descent  Freespace:  The Great War / There is little left for us.  Little time.  But much irony.  We did discover that they are not invulnerable.  The destroyers that darkened our skies like a plague can be harmed--but we have no way to deliver the hurt.  We have the knowledge, but not the means.  And so this is our legacy:  In Subspace they cannot use their shields.  And into Subspace they can be tracked. --The final monologue of the Ancients in Descent Freespace:  The Great War