Author Topic: FreeSpace Poster for You!  (Read 7963 times)

Re: FreeSpace Poster for You!
Hey folks.  Sorry, but I heard back from Interplay.  Their response was that they were "not in a position to grant a license at this time and any reproduction and distribution would be a copyright infringement."  So I won't be able to give out a higher res version.  :(

Offline esarai

• Steathy boi
    • Minecraft
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The file you posted us is still bamf anyways.

Also, looks like there's a Lilith firing a beam from one of its missile lawnchairs.
<Nuclear>   truth: the good samaritan actually checked for proof of citizenship and health insurance
<Axem>   did anyone catch jesus' birth certificate?
<Nuclear>   and jesus didnt actually give the 5000 their fish...he gave it to the romans and let it trickle down
<Axem>and he was totally pro tax breaks
<Axem>he threw out all those tax collectors at the temple
<Nuclear>   he drove a V8 camel too
<Nuclear>   with a sword rack for his fully-automatic daggers

Esarai: hey gaiz, what's a good improvised, final attack for a ship fighting to buy others time to escape to use?
RangerKarl|AtWork: stick your penis in the warp core
DarthGeek: no don't do that
amki: don't EVER do that

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
I hate to necro this, but does anyone have this image saved? I've been looking for it with no luck unfortunately.
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
That's ****in awesome.

The slogan looked really stupid for a couple seconds until I figured out the Descent connection.

Hey folks.  Sorry, but I heard back from Interplay.  Their response was that they were "not in a position to grant a license at this time and any reproduction and distribution would be a copyright infringement."  So I won't be able to give out a higher res version.  :(

Was this from a random customer service agent, or someone well placed within Interplay? Because giving out HD versions of it would be free marketing for FS3 (If they decide to make it). Heck, they could offer prints for sale and make good money off us!