Author Topic: RELEASE: GVCv Udjat HTL [GTVA and ISF variants]  (Read 155 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • Get Exiled! ^^
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
RELEASE: GVCv Udjat HTL [GTVA and ISF variants]

HTL replacements for Udjat model in current Scroll release. Of course you can use them in your projects :P. Contains two variants - standard and ISF. These are drag'n'drop replacements, so you guys can enchance your Scroll playthrough with them if you wish.
Original model - GalEmp
Spinal beam cannon - Blowfish and Black Wolf
HTL model, mapping, textures, conversion, everything else - Your beloved model resurrecter :)

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 02:38:44 pm by Nyctaeus »
Exile | Shadow Genesis | DA Profile | P3D Profile

MY RELEASED CONTENT SO FAR
Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome | FractalSpace - Apophysis Skydome Pack | Updated Ancients Models
All of my stuff can be used ONLY in Freespace campaigns and missions.

Veteran modder and graphic designer of all kinds. 3D is my speciality. Feel free to PM me if you looking for a model or other GFX help.

Online Oddgrim

• I like building stuff.
    • Art Thumblr
Re: RELEASE: GVCv Udjat HTL [GTVA and ISF variants]
Looks pretty good, I really like the curves of the ship c:
Just a tiny nitpick though, its a pretty noticeable midship texture seam going across the whole of the vessel, its very visible on the blue glow version, aside from that its a nifty ship!
[GhostOfMjn: I can provide hi res vasudan ass]
[Hades]: we have so much in common we should bang.
My models page:
http://p3d.in/u/Oddgrim

Offline Nyctaeus

• Get Exiled! ^^
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Looks pretty good, I really like the curves of the ship c:
Just a tiny nitpick though, its a pretty noticeable midship texture seam going across the whole of the vessel, its very visible on the blue glow version, aside from that its a nifty ship!
Yeah, I always forget about that when I texture ship using PS. Outliner saved the day numerous times, but it has disadvantages. I've noticed that before release, but after all day with this model I decided to fix this other day :P. Fixing this stuff requires reconverting all textures.

Substance Painter made me lazy :D
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 07:50:57 pm by Nyctaeus »

Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome | FractalSpace - Apophysis Skydome Pack | Updated Ancients Models

Veteran modder and graphic designer of all kinds. 3D is my speciality. Feel free to PM me if you looking for a model or other GFX help.

Offline Nyctaeus

• Get Exiled! ^^
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
:bump:

I adjusted color schemes for even more variety and fixed that ugly seam mentioned by Oddgrim. I also fixed normalmaps.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 03:10:26 pm by Nyctaeus »