Author Topic: FSO and dual joystick setup  (Read 2223 times)

Offline Namakku

FSO and dual joystick setup
Hello

Is there a way to set Y axis as a throttle on one joystick, while using Y axis on another for pitch?

Im using dual Thrustmaster T16000 with T.A.R.G.E.T. software and didnt have any problems binding buttons on off-hand stick, but this I cant figure out.

Ill be grateful for any help.

Re: FSO and dual joystick setup
I use dual T16000's and what I did using Joystick Gremlin was to set a condition when the joystick is pushed forward beyond a certain position it sends a + key out and the same for pulling back on the joystick and sending the - key. I works pretty well as the joystick will auto center and change the throttle if bound to that axis.

Offline wookieejedi

• Intensify Forward Firepower
Yes, use a joystick emulator. It takes your joystick input and tells the computer that it is really a key press. You can also do cool thing with those programs like having a joystick throttle mean different things and record the intensity of a axis push. I use JoytoKey, myself : )

Offline Namakku

Was hoping someone would tell me how to do it in t.a.r.g.e.t. but it seems this firmware isnt popular.
Thank You guys for advices, gonna try Joystick Gremlin and JoytoKey

(still hoping some t.a.r.g.e.t. savvy user will swoop down and save the day :) )