Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > FS2 Open Tools

Make hand editing missions and tables easier with SYNTAX HIGHLIGHTING!

<< < (3/7) > >>

Sesquipedalian:

--- Quote from: Phantom Hoover on January 04, 2016, 06:20:45 pm ---i won't be happy until we have an emacs major mode that can interface with a running FSO process

--- End quote ---

chief1983:
Works great on my Sublime Text 3 on my Mac.  However, it does seem to be acting like it's running some very long loops between actions, so far I noticed it just on opening and closing the files.  It hangs the program for a couple of seconds.  None of my other syntax highlighted files have an issue like that.

Edit:  Or it may have been that the nightly build process had just started running in the background, that does tend to consume a lot of my CPU cycles.

Sesquipedalian:

--- Quote from: chief1983 on January 05, 2016, 10:02:52 am ---Works great on my Sublime Text 3 on my Mac.  However, it does seem to be acting like it's running some very long loops between actions, so far I noticed it just on opening and closing the files.  It hangs the program for a couple of seconds.  None of my other syntax highlighted files have an issue like that.

Edit:  Or it may have been that the nightly build process had just started running in the background, that does tend to consume a lot of my CPU cycles.

--- End quote ---

I have not seen that on my machine at all. Have you had a chance to try it again since?

chief1983:
Yeah running much better when not simultaneously trying to compile 9 C++ files at a time.

Sesquipedalian:
I've made some updates. Now at version 0.2.1. See original post for changelog.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version