Author Topic: My dream.  (Read 2274 times)

Offline azile0

• Resident Trekkie
Last night, I had a dream I was the most talented and brilliant modder / programmer in the world, and I  developed two new game modes for FSO. First, a RTS, where you get this when you get an Admiral Badge.

You command ships, and wings, and order them around. Then a FPS mode, that activates : When your ship goes BOOM, and you eject into a flexible, Armed mech suit, or save some cash, and just buy a Mech to go into a mission. kill ships for money, the bigger, more prioritised it is, more money you get!

In a mech, you could interact with all sorts of stuff. Grab fighters, and rip them in two, or hack them with your laser sword, blast them with your gun, or punt them into another enemy. Or, punch your way into a capital ship, and do battle with shivan mechs.

I also made a campaign to go with it, where you went onto a planet, and built / razed buildings to control it.

I want to have that dream again. Good night!
You get one chocolate chip.

. <--- There it is.

Self-proclaimed master of the Keypad.

WOW :eek2:

I want dream that things all nights  :nod:
Working on the Freespace 2 spanish translation. In case you want to play the game in castillian, click here. You'll need some spanish there, though, sorry :p

If you want your mod/campaign translated to spanish, please PM me or send me an e-mail message.

I could translate from spanish to english too, if you want, but it wouldn't be perfect, not at all. For spanish->english translations comes better an english native with spanish knowledge.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
I had a dream about a tree that grows money in my back yard.

and I had a even better one where the realities of all the universes (games/series/moves) that I like started merging with this one.

So you had Veritechs chasing some aliens with the SDF-1 flying overhead, while some star Destroyers, Galaxy-class cruisers and the GTVA fleet were fighing shivnas, all the while Escaflowne and Gandalf were beting the living snot out of Sauron, while Spike from Beebep and Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked some orcs  hands. This was only the tip of the iceberg..If I were to include every single charchter that was in the dream I would need a dozen pages :P

Sheer total chaotic madness.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
I dream I kill people.

A lot.

And I dream I kill people who kill people in their dreams. ;7

So where's that FS SCP based strategy?
'Teeth of the Tiger' - campaign in the making
Story, Ships, Weapons, Project Leader.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
And I dream I kill people who kill people in their dreams. ;7

There are several people on this forum who I don't want to be in the same room with. One is an0n. Another is BlackDove.

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
Well, that just means you're intelligent.

Offline azile0

• Resident Trekkie
I Don't feel comftorble being within 100 miles of ANY of you... Good thing we only meet over the internet.

. <--- There it is.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
I Don't feel comftorble being within 100 miles of ANY of you... Good thing we only meet over the internet.

C'mon.  I'm not that weird.  I can think of a few (actually more) that seem pretty decent... most of the rest are just a little strange once in awhile, but who on the Internet isn't?  XD

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR

C'mon.  I'm not that weird.  I can think of a few (actually more) that seem pretty decent... most of the rest are just a little strange once in awhile, but who on the Internet isn't?  XD

Yeah..I'm perfectly lovable...and also easy on the eyes ;7
*how come these fools don't see my greaness? I shall have to turn them into frogs as punishment...yeeees....Oh bugger! did I say that out loud?*
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline azile0

• Resident Trekkie
Oh bugger! did I say that out loud?*

Yep. I just activated my anti-frog shield of Greatness +3!

. <--- There it is.