Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 221503 times)

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
I'll play if I get my GPU fan by then.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
ok im up and hosting.... 8pm uk time 9pm central europe time ............;

may the fluffy bunnies be with you
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Sigh.......school has started and no time for Multiplayer..ugh
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline captain-custard

ill be online tonight from 7pm bst (6pm gmt  )8pm cet..... ifanyone wants to play im up for it ?........ pm or icq me .....
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline captain-custard

HOSTING

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
lol Double poster! I ban joo!  :lol:
What's up?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
Anyone playing tonight?  I'll be hanging out in the lobby for awhile. 

Called it quits after over 3 hours of no one showing up.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 10:23:28 pm by FUBAR-BDHR »
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline captain-custard

i the weather holds out ill be in , what time you going to play?

Offline captain-custard

Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
ok im online n hosting

Offline captain-custard

im up for playing a few testing etc ,whatever if your ierested icq pm me ill be up for playing in one hour (8pm bst,7pm gmt)

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Grr that's too early for us New Yorkers....>.> I'm still in school.... :(
What's up?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
I'll be hanging out in the lobby for a while.  Want to play you can find me there. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline captain-custard

Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this 'ere first!
ive got a free evening if anyone wants to play or test tonite my icq etc is on and ill be checking fs2dnet sometimes

Offline captain-custard

Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this 'ere first!
hosting...............

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this 'er
I'll probably hit the lobby between 8 and 9 EST and hang out for a few hours. 

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Keg of beer in hand, headed for the lobby ---------->>>>>>>

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Keg of beer in hand, headed for the lobby ---------->>>>>>>

I'm so confused as to what time you are playing and whatnot...
What's up?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Whenever I have time to play I post and go to the lobby to see if anyone else does.  I don't have a scheduled time.  Just look at the time on the post.  That was last night at about 7:30 PM EST. 

Offline captain-custard

well i wasn't  online last night ;(   took the chance to have one last party in the garden before the nights get too cold)

so ive missed my multiplayer fix , im hoping now that the days are drawing in that multiplayer starts to come back to life again, so we can finish bug testing and the 3.6.10 can finally be authenticated and we can all play using the same build,and save stats when using media vps........

so lets hope that we can bug test a little more and get our side of the job done as quickly as possible

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Dear All,

Hope u guyz v been okay. I've been / still am moving house so haven't been on! How's the 3.6.10 development going? As the nights draw in it will be freespace time soon for me again :-)

Best

Flint
Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT