Author Topic: Combat ergonomic design & theoretical controls design, free help offered  (Read 1554 times)

Combat ergonomic design & theoretical controls design, free help offered
Hello hard light and developers

They call me cheeky bastard might call sign was Cheeky. Sometimes it's hard to understand so I will explain it as easy as I can. Cheeky is not just a single call sign but referred to up until recently a shadow sub contract position for the designing, consulting and building technologies and equipment that technically didn't exist or contact group for consultation that was off the books since 1998.

Since recent budgetary constraints and new laws in Australia for this sort of work is no longer supported. So it was my choice as the founder to register as a legitimate business within the Australian businesses. In 2011 we registered the name Cheeky Industries that had been in use since early 2004.

It is my intention since I've just been playing your mod Diaspora to offer help/consultation free of charge in the ergonomics and control design including interactive function including knowledge of current controls systems and how they work. I personally have three Degrees, four majors, six certifications, and three trades unfortunately none in computer programming not yet. But I have had experience in real life weapon controls systems, small arms electronic targeting systems, combat ergonomic design, theoretical vehicles and aircraft controls design and consultation. I have already been a part of the design of an extra atmospheric aerospace control system already established pilots and cognitive intuitive function analysis. I do believe I can better integrate your flight control systems to increase functionality and user friendly integration with real-life application and maybe later nonconventional controls systems like double joystick and pedal controls to bring things the life of the user.

It is a reality that my workshops can build real-life functioning cockpits, something realistic in form and function digitally and analog with the right coded interface.

If you would like to hear more contact me on my business e-mail [email protected]
Yours sincerely
Gabriel

Offline Ace

• Truth of Babel
    • http://www.lordofrigel.com
Re: Combat ergonomic design & theoretical controls design, free help offered
This appears to be a spam post.
Ace
Self-plagiarism is style.
-Alfred Hitchcock