Author Topic: Motorhead (That old car game)...  (Read 2628 times)

Offline ssmit132

• Also known as "Typhlomence"
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Motorhead (That old car game)...
...Yes, I may be old fashioned, but I think it's a cool game. I'm just wondering if anyone plays it and has the Motorhead Tools, because the site doesn't exist anymore. (Hardly a suprise...)

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Re: Motorhead (That old car game)...
I have that game too and yeah, it is pretty neat. What is this Tools thing though?

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
Yeah I remember it. Damn good looking at the time. And didn't even need a killer rig. At the time.

Unfortunately the questionable copy I had crashed when loading some of the tracks. About half of them worked, I think. Though it was made by swedes, I can admit I liked it because I never paid a dime for it. It's genetic, I can't help it. Good game thou.

EDIT: Holy embarrassing screwup Batman! Why isn't this topic in the Gaming section? :eek:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 07:54:50 am by Prophet »
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam
Yeah I remember it. Damn good looking at the time. And didn't even need a killer rig. At the time.

Unfortunately the questionable copy I had crashed when loading some of the tracks. About half of them worked, I think. Though it was made by swedes, I can admit I liked it because I never paid a dime for it. It's genetic, I can't help it. Good game thou.

EDIT: Holy embarrassing screwup Batman! Why isn't this topic in the Gaming section? :eek:

Maybe you would like to play it again?

Here
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
I would love to download it, but it seems way too much work for "made in sweden". Too much work for any game actually...
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
It's actually made by the same people who made the Battlefield games later on, before they were bought by EA. :p I originally got it with a TNT card back in '98 or something.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
I would love to download it, but it seems way too much work for "made in sweden". Too much work for any game actually...

Yeah, same here, I have no blog, no website, no nothing, so scratch it.
SCREW CANON!

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
You don't need any of that. Just referr the site to this thread, and it's happy to let you go on. But the ***** wants you to install some additional software in order to download, at that's where I draw the line...

Offline ssmit132

• Also known as "Typhlomence"
    • Steam
    • Twitter
What is this Tools thing though?

I'm not sure what it is, and I only saw it mentioned on Wikipedia, but I would really like to get my hands on it.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
You don't need any of that. Just referr the site to this thread, and it's happy to let you go on. But the ***** wants you to install some additional software in order to download, at that's where I draw the line...

It's on Underdogs too. Just get it there.