Author Topic: Silent Threat  (Read 8997 times)

Offline Night Hammer

• I Can't FRED
  • You'll shoot your eye out...
Wow the port is very nice, but is anyone planning on doing Silent Threat?
Stop... Hammertime :hammer:

Originally posted by Night Hammer
Wow the port is very nice, but is anyone planning on doing Silent Threat?

Ya is it coming out or what?:confused:
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Alikchi and myself are working on it at the moment. Missions 1-3 are done, 4 and 5 are being worked on. Bugs will be fixed, etc.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a feature™
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Could be interesting,  I never played at Silent Threat :)
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
Are you going to fix the last mission?
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Originally posted by PhReAk
Are you going to fix the last mission?

We intend to 'fix' all the missions. I mean, Jump Node 0... how lazy can you get? Anyway, what in the last mission needs fixing that you refer to?
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
Originally posted by GalacticEmperor

We intend to 'fix' all the missions. I mean, Jump Node 0... how lazy can you get? Anyway, what in the last mission needs fixing that you refer to?

[V] named a node that :eek: Bad [v], bad!

mumbles about lack of creativity in game companies of recent :rolleyes:
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Wow, you work fast! I can't wait! :):yes:
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
Lot longer that it should take, though. I am off right now but I will be back Monday, then I will start converting ASAP.
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Originally posted by Setekh
Wow, you work fast! I can't wait! :):yes:

:( Errr... I actually started working on ST the same time I started the port.

Originally posted by GalacticEmperor

:( Errr... I actually started working on ST the same time I started the port.

Whay the longe fasce?
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Yeah, that smilie looks more :sobbing: than sad. I'm sad because it's taking so long!

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
D'oh! :o Well, have faith, you're getting a lot more done than some other HLP hosted projects. ;)
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Grey Wolf

Hey! Once I have a finished version of the Mars.... Wait! Did I ever send Maeglamor the turreted version?
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Originally posted by Grey Wolf 2009
Hey! Once I have a finished version of the Mars.... Wait! Did I ever send Maeglamor the turreted version?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
e.g. Progress (or lack thereof) on other hosted projects.

Offline Raptor

Man, if I had known you guys were doing this earlier, I would not have bothered to port ST myself!

Okay, so I have only ported the missions as they were, apart from the last one.  I just can't seem to 'finish' it.:sigh:

BTW, when you release this 'reborn' version, are you going to insert extra missions to allow for greater 'continuality' between them?
...There ought to be something surreal about a Zoid offering romantic advice...and yet there is not. It seems perfectly normal that the Liger is giving Bit advice on relationships, and it shouldn't, but it does. Dangit man, you've confused me again.[/I]
NGTM-R review of one of the chapters in my fanfic story :D Story is here! -> 'Ancient Legacies'

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
We are going to revamp the entire campaign so that it basically doesn't seem like a bunch of hairy men's crap strewn about in a toilet titled "Freespace Addon 1"

So to answer your question, most likely , yes. :)
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
yes, but do'nt go expecting it THAT soon... expect the regular ST missions firsT :nod: