Author Topic: Minbari Project OSE v.1.0 (Seperate to TBP)  (Read 3034 times)

Offline Asprin

Minbari Project OSE v.1.0 (Seperate to TBP)
Well, our team for a long time did not release any campaigns for TBP since the old Minbari Project. From the beginning of this year we developed the new project and for this moment all general tasks are executed and only 30% of voice acting remains, until v.1.0 release. So, this situation allows us to publish a project trailer, here is the link: http://fstbp.mhprj.com/index.php?topic=17.msg145#msg145

We're almost done it!  :)

Moderator note: This game engine does not support TBP and is not used by TBP. This is a seperate project. Direct all questions towards Asprin.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 04:57:33 am by IPAndrews »
QuantreTech Studios

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Re: Minbari Project OSE v.1.0
Any info on what's it about? The link has a few screenshots but no explanation on the story or anything.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
trailer looks awesome. Newton physics ?
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline Asprin

Any info on what's it about?
Abigale will provide english version of the story line ASAP.

Newton physics?
And this is too.
QuantreTech Studios

Offline Cavane

When the Darkness Falls?  Wasn't that the one about the original Shadow War when the Minbari fought them?

Offline Asprin

original Shadow War when the Minbari fought them?

Well yes. It started in 1259 (human calendar).
QuantreTech Studios

Offline Cavane

I remember that.  Fun campaign, lot of missions.  I loved flying the Gray Star.

Offline Asprin

Now it has new story line.
QuantreTech Studios

Offline maje

Cool, I remember the original release.  Out of curiosity, will there be other races around like the Taratimude or the Ikkarans? and then the other Firstones? Will you get to fly or at least see B4's Starfuries?  Does the Grey Star have it's own unique model now, rather than just being the Whitestar with tables adjustments?

Looking forward to this again.  :D
Deuternomy 22:11 explained:

Well there are many different speculations going on about this law about not mixing fibers and at least one explanation claims that it was a symbolic gesture designed to keep a pure sense of culture, people, and religion.  Seperation of crop  in the vinyard, mentioned in Dt. 22:9 and 22:10 seem to reaffirm this idea, though there may be other reasons as well.

And now, an excerpt from the Prayer of Mordecai, the Book of Esther Chapter C (New American Bible Official Catholic version).

Est C:5  You know all things.  You know, O Lord, that it was not out of insolence or pride or desire for fame that I acted thus in not bowing down to the proud Haman.  6  Gladly would I have kissed the soles of his feet for the salvation of Israel.  7  But I acted as I did so as not to place the honor of man above that of God.  I will not bow down to anyone but you, my Lord.  It is not out of pride that I am acting thus.

Offline Asprin

Any info on what's it about? The link has a few screenshots but no explanation on the story or anything.
The information on MP storyline is here: http://fstbp.mhprj.com/index.php?board=5.0

will there be other races around
Yes, they will.

Will you get to fly or at least see B4's Starfuries?
There will be different situations including SA fighters control.

Does the Grey Star have it's own unique model now
Of course but in future releases.
QuantreTech Studios

nice trailer