Author Topic: Wii wii wii, all the way home?  (Read 19691 times)

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
Re: Wii wii wii, all the way home?
I'm looking forward to some more of the Virtual Console titles. It's kind of interesting to see people more willing to give F-Zero for the SNES a try after a few good rounds of tennis in Wii Sports.
I am a revolutionary.

Ah, three more days until I get my Wii, can't wait, Sure hope 007 gets on the VC, though I'm not holding my breath with all the rights issues.  :nervous:

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
I just stumbled across this by accident looking for something else...

Remember the PC/Mac commercials? (I find then semi-amusing).

Now meet PS3 and Wii http://broadcaster.com/video/player.php?clip=1163

:lol: (Wii wins in my book!)
"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

Yes, sorry to sound like a noob, but where do I find my Wii code?

Offline Ransom

• M. Night Russel
  • It will not wait.
    • Rate of Injury
Go to the message board, then click on create a message, then open the address book. It's on the first page.

Ah, I see, thank you.

Anyways my wii code is: 0611 3213 9868 9346

I shall register some of you for good measure. :yes:

Offline Ulala

Cool, I'll register yours as well. Looking forward to some online Smash Bros, etc.
I am a revolutionary.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
So I heard that the Wii's online service is free. Is this true?

Browser is until June I think. Besides That, everything is free, so yes and no. The Browser is free until June as I said, after that it's a one time charge of 10 bucks, until Nintendo decides to change it, if they do.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 07:32:56 pm by Starkweather »

:bump: I fear this topic is too far gone for my liking, and Twilight Princess.. Oh My God. I got the inch thick guid and I'm gonna follow it to the letter, may take me awhile, but maybe SSBB will be out by then.

Edit: Ulala rawr, you said you would add teh meh, but you haven't yet, bad boy! :P

Offline Ulala

Sorry, since I beat Twilight Princess, I lent my Wii to a close friend so he could beat it. I'll go over to his place and get right on it!  :p
I am a revolutionary.

Hehe, I spent 31 hours on the game and only got to the fourth temple, I'm now doing it by the letter to the guide.

Offline Ulala

Took me nearly 40 hours to beat, but I ran through pretty quick. I'll have to go through again and complete more of the mini-games and side quests, etc.
I am a revolutionary.

Hah, I can't believe this, but I think Excite Truck is more fun than Zelda, More FUN, not better MADE, and definetely not the best for.. the long run, but fun in short bursts. But, Zelda Still owns all.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 08:21:44 am by Starkweather »

Offline Ulala

I've heard good things about Excite Truck. Maybe I'll rent it..
I am a revolutionary.

It's fun just not forever fun like Twilight Princess :P

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
http://www.nukelol.com/media/wii_sex.mov

Although there is no nudity it's NSFW.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

=/ Nothing is teh happening.

Offline Ulala

Ah, I see, thank you.

Anyways my wii code is: 0611 3213 9868 9346

I shall register some of you for good measure. :yes:
Quote from: butter_pat_head

I just got my Wii's WiFi connection working, so I might as well tell you my number: 

3661 2854 1878 6695

I've registered both of your codes with my Wii.  :)
Also, I picked up Wario Ware for the Wii the other day, and while I've only had a few minutes to play with it (lots of classes this term), the little time I did get with it was very enjoyable. I can understand some of the controls might be a little frustrating since there's over 200 micro-games, you won't be used to it for awhile, but that's part of the fun. On the other hand, it's part of the agony when you have to yell at your TV "I don't know what I'm supposed to do!!!?!?!" Either way, it has an Elite Beat Agents feel (definitely Japanese fun), and I'd definitely recommend it. Lots of fun for a group too. Anyone else play it and have any thoughts?
I am a revolutionary.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
I've only briefly played WarioWare since I got it (where does the time go?!), but I found it compulsively ace - and completely bonkers.  Not had a multiplayer game yet, though.  I'm tempted by Super Monkey Ball also, and have Excite Truck on pre-order (european release date in mid-Feb?  Why?!!)

EDIT; oh, and apols for those who've codes I've not registered yet - I keep forgetting to, sorry :)