Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 222615 times)

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
The game's going up now.

Offline Super Nova

• No!
I can see Scholl's game, but not yours.

Offline Shade

Can't see your game, although it shows up on the FS2Net website. Did you mess with any firewall settings by chance?
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Let me double check. I guessed there might be something up with that when nobody showed up.

[edit] Try now. It seems to show up from my other machine.

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
I cannot get on because when I tryed to get to the Join screen, FS2 froze.I might be able to fix it.
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Super Nova

• No!
Let me double check. I guessed there might be something up with that when nobody showed up.

[edit] Try now. It seems to show up from my other machine.

I still can not see the game.

Offline Shade

Me neither.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
I fixed it and I do not see it.
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Super Nova

• No!
Looked at the server listings on the site, and your game seems to be ready. However, I still do not see your game.

EDIT: Still not there. :( I give up.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 03:21:51 pm by Super Nova »

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I wish I had time. :(

Offline BloodEagle

• Bleeding Paradox!
    • Steam
2nd
Host: BloodEagle, 3-7 AM (approx.)
     Difficulty: Hard-Insane

Drink Bosch Beer!

Offline BloodEagle

• Bleeding Paradox!
    • Steam
For making an ornery Cajun wait more than twenty minutes, Command is proud to present you with The Medal of Tardy Bravado.

I'll make an image for it later.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
There was some strange issue with my router earlier. I had the port forwarded for all of my computers at once, which it didn't seem to like for some reason. Once that was fixed, we were able to play for four hours straight. :D

I see that you're currently in a game. I will join once it's over.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
We had a few nice games just now but the peak time of activity definitely seems to be around 10:00 GMT, when we often get 8 players. Is anyone interested in having another game today (9/2) around then? This might be the last weekend for a while on which I'll be able to host.

Offline BS403

• I'm just sitting in my Cave.
I tryed to jion your game but fs gave me a bunch of invalid ship name errors. Do you know why? do i need a different build?
http://woogleville.myminicity.com/

Homer: Aw, twenty dollars! I wanted a peanut!
Homer's Brain: Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts.
Homer: Explain how.
Homer's Brain: Money can be exchanged for goods and services.
Homer: Woo-hoo!

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
You're probably using some mod, which needs to be disabled. It will only work with retail FS2 data and without media VPs.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
We had a few nice games just now but the peak time of activity definitely seems to be around 10:00 GMT, when we often get 8 players. Is anyone interested in having another game today (9/2) around then? This might be the last weekend for a while on which I'll be able to host.

That's 10:00 or 22:00?  (AM or PM?)

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
PM. Similar time as yesterday.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Hmm.  I might be able to host at that time on the 3rd, I'll have to check... I'm not entirely sure though, but I should know by sometime tomorrow.

Offline Shade

I can be there at the same time tonight, as well as probably Mayhem's a bit earlier. I kinda slept through BloodEagle's game, unfortunately... my one hour nap turned into a 10 hour nap, so I guess I was more tired after 4 hours of playing than I thought.