Author Topic: For over a year...  (Read 1985 times)

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
We have been hosted here at HLP. While I was making the new download page for the next site version, I came across the Ancient demo again and found the thread for it. If you've never played it shame on you :D
http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,4785.0.html
Go do so now (get the patch too)

Since this things over a year old, it's time it was updated with all the new ancient goodness we now have. So not long from now expect V 2.0, which will include more ships, more weapons, more sound effects, and 3 missions to go with it :D

It's time to update Inferno's most popluar mod for it's year at HLP :)

Offline Reaper

• Swarmer
    • http://www.winissimo.net/ww3/
Uhmm... OK :D

Next time try to give some constructive critisism or your post wil be deleted, thank you
« Last Edit: July 02, 2002, 11:03:00 am by 23 »
There is full moon shining on the sky... It's midnight... I'm rising from my grave... I have my scythe and i'm thirsty for blood... I'm ready, i'm ready to steal souls and feed on them... I'm ready to kill
World War III: Wasteland Earth

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Now that was realy wel said !:D

I still have a small update i made for the demo, now all i have to do is dust of my drive and look for it:D

Edit: The download links in the link Woomeister ( :doh: Not so weird when the thread is about a year old ) posted are not corect anymore ( except for the first one ) so here are the new links;)

Demo

Demo Patch
« Last Edit: July 02, 2002, 10:42:03 am by 23 »
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Well the links should be on the site as well. The first link does work just the patch has a different one. According to fileplanet it got 844 downloads :)

As for the update was it finnished?

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Originally posted by Woomeister
Well the links should be on the site as well. The first link does work just the patch has a different one. According to fileplanet it got 844 downloads :)

As for the update was it finnished?

Treu....but i thought it would be easyer to also post the links here;)

As for the update, i havent finished it yet. I did made some changes, can't remember what though, still need to find the update i made:)
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Demo should have 23 ships and be at least 15mb uncompressed...