Author Topic: What if it's the Vasudans they want?  (Read 1076 times)

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
What if it's the Vasudans they want?
 Replaying AoA hit me in the head with an idea. What if the Vasudans are the ones the Vish-Shivans want? Think about it, they destroyed Vasuda Prime, and unlike the GTA, they adapted to that fact. While the human half of the alliance seeks to return to their "Homeworld" the Vasudans have gotten used to the idea that they have none, because they look at time in a non-linear fashion (Like the Vishnans!)

What if that whole schism we saw at the end of AoA was simply a facade to get the humans to play their part correctly and get the GTA to screw up so badly that the Vishnans will cut them off as a loss and then focus on upbringing the Vasudans? Or maybe they want both, with humans becoming the destoryers and the Vasudans Preservers, so they can go rock out on a vacation at their new Capellan Space Resort!

I do admit this theory has flaws, like not working the known meaning of the Blood-ula you get on that WiH mission.

What do you guys think?

Offline Legate Damar

• Keeping up with the Cardassians
  • Hail Cardassia!
Re: What if it's the Vasudans they want?
Glad you realize that you humans aren't so special after all. Not everything is always about you all the time.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: What if it's the Vasudans they want?
what's a blood-ula