Author Topic: Undercover SOC operation?  (Read 1050 times)

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Undercover SOC operation?
I was just reading through the Balance of Power tech room entries on the wiki, and I saw this again...  I'm not 100% sure what it refers to.  Is it a reference to the saboteur in Deals in Shadows?  If not, then what is this deep cover agent(s) up to?

However, it led into an even more startling event – a high-risk, deep-cover SOC operation that brought the war home to the UEF.
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: Undercover SOC operation?
It was a hook for the Sympathizer fan campaign that eliex and FoxtrotTango were working on.

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
ah - that sounds interesting, but I guess that the campaign is kinda dead then :(
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
Do we have any details? Some community members might resurrect the project if so.

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
there were some posts somewhere on this forum not long ago that kindof hinted it wasn't dead.  hell if i remember where that was though.
I like to stare at the sun.