Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > The FRED Workshop

[Dev blog + Updates] Blue Planet: Mote in the Sunbeam

<< < (2/3) > >>

Iain Baker:
I’m up for some VO stuff too if you need it. Plus the usual proofing and text editing.

starlord:
So would there be some tidbits about major engagements against the Gef in that campaign? Like the Eris station engagement? If this could somehow be revisited that would be awesome as well.

Ertanax:

--- Quote from: starlord on November 01, 2021, 05:58:04 pm ---So would there be some tidbits about major engagements against the Gef in that campaign? Like the Eris station engagement? If this could somehow be revisited that would be awesome as well.

--- End quote ---

There will be moments mentioned in BP secondary canon, the GRANITE HUNTER files and various conversations I've had with BP content creators over the years. Most of it will be original storybeats. This includes GEF narrative arcs. There's exceptionally deep cuts wormed in here but they don't have structural dominion.

Every post will be its own 10 mission entry with its own focuses. I'm aiming for a release per year.

As for what the exact plot is, you'll have to discover it yourself.

Today, I'm working on a post adding clarification on how Mote in the Sunbeam will use capital ships.

manwiththemachinegun:
Oh shiny! I'll be keeping an eye on this closely.

Ertanax:
Quick update:

I can now say with high probability that Act One and Act Two are on track for a 2022 release.

First Mod  Status Post coming soon™.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version