Author Topic: Forza 3  (Read 1661 times)

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce
Nobody has posted about this....but after watching the trailer and seeing the screen shots....I'm incredibly excited for Forza Motorsport 3.  I still play Forza 2 and on occasion even the original.  Great racing games that blend the right mix of things together.  Its not super hardcore and its not an arcade game either....if they can keep the right mix I think it'll be great.

Check it out if your into this sort of game: http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/default.htm
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline MR_T3D

• Personal Text
awwwwww :cool:
yeaaaahhhhhhh :cool:
that game looks sweet.
seen the GT5 trailer yet?
also looks awsome.
damage...
this will be a though choice....

Offline Roanoke

I still play the first from time to time. Never got round to a '360 so never tried no2.

It's actually helped a little while I study chassis dynamics, wheel geometry etc.

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce
that game looks sweet.
also looks awsome.
damage...
GT5 looks great too.  I have a 360 but not a PS3 so the "decision" is easy for me.  Plus I love Forza's emphasis on tuning and customization.  Sometimes I'll play the game and spend the entire time changing the look of the car, tuning the performance, and tweaking the suspension settings and not even take it to a proper race.
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline Roanoke

I spend most of my Forz time in pratice mode on the downhill runs. Delivering Tofu.

Either that or using suspension settings in the Time Attack fashion.

Offline MR_T3D

• Personal Text
that game looks sweet.
also looks awsome.
damage...
GT5 looks great too.  I have a 360 but not a PS3 so the "decision" is easy for me.  Plus I love Forza's emphasis on tuning and customization.  Sometimes I'll play the game and spend the entire time changing the look of the car, tuning the performance, and tweaking the suspension settings and not even take it to a proper race.
ahh, life mit 2 consoles ;7
yeah, it is quite the interesting choice:
graphicially i like GT5 a little more, but then again, F2's trailer vids looked nothing like the final game, so i'm sure the lighing will be better, though i doubt that it will surpass GT5...
which system will have better damage modelling...
seems the main difference is the choice of custom liveries, or larger car count on track...
if F3 has 10 or 12 on track, then i'm sure it will be fine, 16 is awful close to 'needing' Q sessions just to get throguh some of the slow ones...

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
I'm waiting on Dirt 2 right now but god almighty the visuals in that Forza trailer were amazing.  E3 as a whole, some of the footage was just unbelievably real looking nowadays.
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline SPARTAN-367

• Olly olly oxen free
    • SPARTAN-367 (PAT)
I'm not a fan of racing games and I'm not getting it, but it indeed looks awesome.
- SPARTAN-367 (PAT)

Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.

"TROOPERS we are GREEN, and very very MEAN!"